+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 52 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @kylez83 yeah my FS did the D&C as a precaution even though everything looked fine... she just said she wanted me to have a fresh new lining for my cycle! Everything looked good from my hysteroscopy but they did find that I had high killer cells in my uterus! It's so hard when they can't really give you answers and you just have to keep trying and hoping it will work!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to shmish For This Useful Post:

kylez83  (24-01-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @kylez83 I don't think it really makes a different but we didn't do IUI but I don't think it really matters interms of the plan for the cycle!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to shmish For This Useful Post:

kylez83  (24-01-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kylez83 View Post
    @Mad89 I'm booked in for a hysteroscopy and laparoscopy next Wednesday. Ovulation will fall on the Saturday I think so not sure if my body will be ok to try again so quickly. The plan was t to do IUI in feb but I think I would like to try the left ovary as it's 2 days longer in the cycle so not sure if that could change things? If we don't do it in feb it will be March. What's your next steps / timeframe for your current cycle?
    @shmish thanks for checking on me. I'm doing better. AF has arrive in full force so no doubts of pregnancy here. It's funny how getting AF just gives you that closure and helps you move onto the next cycle / plan. How are you going? You got a bfp didn't you?!
    @kylez83 I will just have to wait and see what happens on Friday! My fs is a bit like that, you don't really get any forward information which can be frustrating! Just hoping the O day isn't on the weekend because I don't want to miss out after all I've had to do this cycle! I'm CD11 today and usually O at CD16-18 but I don't know what happens with the puregon added!

I find the same thing that once my AF arrives as sad as I am that it hasn't worked again I can plan and focus again! I think that's the only thing that keeps me going!! Hope!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Mad89 For This Useful Post:

kylez83  (24-01-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    First injection last night... couldn't do it to myself had to get hubby to do it! It stung so much when the actual liquid went in and for a good 5 minutes after... the actual injection wasn't to bad but I don't think I will be able to inject myself

8. The Following User Says Thank You to shmish For This Useful Post:

kylez83  (26-01-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    End goal @shmish. Keep thinking about the end goal. You are strong you can push through this xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep definitely have to focus on the end goal no matter how hard it seems! I had to remember that this morning with my injection, it hurt...a lot!! But I'm home alone so just had to do it!!

Moving house and my appointment tomorrow so trying to get the house sorted and keep myself busy today! It's 36 degrees today and 41 tomorrow

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Mad89 gosh you poor thing! It's all happening all at once for you. Good luck with you appointment tomorrow and the move, have you got someone helping you with the move?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IUI - first time fertility treatment

Quote Originally Posted by kylez83 View Post
    @Mad89 gosh you poor thing! It's all happening all at once for you. Good luck with you appointment tomorrow and the move, have you got someone helping you with the move?
    I've got DP home for the day and he's organised removalists but being a remote town they are very expensive so only get them for 2 hours and then have to do the rest ourselves!! Then the vacate clean by myself over the weekend and back to school Monday which I'm not ready for! Between everything else I'm just not organised for this term!!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Mad89 For This Useful Post:

kylez83  (26-01-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for your support guys! Took 15 minutes to psych myself up but I did it all by self tonight and it wasn't that bad! Hoping it gets easier each time?

Wow @Mad89 I hope everything goes smoothly for you with the love and good luck with your appointment!
    @kylez83 how you feeling? Is your DH back yet?

15. The Following User Says Thank You to shmish For This Useful Post:

kylez83  (27-01-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good work @shmish.

Yes he got back yesterday thanks. So glad he is home