+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 52 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Mad89 it's still progress forward. It's all we can all do, keep thinking we are moving forward so it can only get better. Still got fingers crossed for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kylez83 View Post
    @Mad89 it's still progress forward. It's all we can all do, keep thinking we are moving forward so it can only get better. Still got fingers crossed for you
    Exactly I just have to keep as positive as I can and keep on trying! It's not like there is another option in the meantime so we keep going with this I guess at the end of the day it only takes one swimmer and one egg to make all the difference!

Are you going again straight away with your next IUI or waiting?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Mad89 For This Useful Post:

kylez83  (24-01-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Mad89 any advice on injecting? I have my beta bloods tomorrow and then 90% I will have to do daily clexaine injections for I think 3 weeks

Thanks
    Reviews
    @kylez83 how you feeling this afternoon?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shmish View Post
    @Mad89 any advice on injecting? I have my beta bloods tomorrow and then 90% I will have to do daily clexaine injections for I think 3 weeks
    @shmish I'm not very good at it because the needle I've got is a pen that twists down so it's a bit hard on your own but a normal needle should be ok I was amazed at myself being able to do it! When you know you have to and what the end goal is I think it makes it better! My best advice is to tell someone you are doing it, make sure you're sitting or laying and then message the person when you're done that way if you do faint or something at least someone knows!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Mad89 I'll be doing it in the evening with hubby... don't think I would be able to do it on my own plus I always have my son with me so wouldn't want to faint with him around! Thanks for the advice! These look like really small needles but still freaking out!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Mad89 I'm booked in for a hysteroscopy and laparoscopy next Wednesday. Ovulation will fall on the Saturday I think so not sure if my body will be ok to try again so quickly. The plan was t to do IUI in feb but I think I would like to try the left ovary as it's 2 days longer in the cycle so not sure if that could change things? If we don't do it in feb it will be March. What's your next steps / timeframe for your current cycle?
    @shmish thanks for checking on me. I'm doing better. AF has arrive in full force so no doubts of pregnancy here. It's funny how getting AF just gives you that closure and helps you move onto the next cycle / plan. How are you going? You got a bfp didn't you?!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shmish View Post
    @Kylez I had a hysteroscopy in December it was all fairly simple to be honest I had bleeding the next day and was a bit tired and by day 2 was completely fine my FS said we could start trying straight away! I didn't have to have a laparoscopy!
    @shmish I have another question sorry. How many days after your hysteroscopy did you do IUI again? Do you think Wednesday hysteroscopy and then Saturday IUI is too close? You got your bfp the cycle after the hysteroscopy didn't you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @kylez83 i had a D&C with my hysteroscopy so my fs gave me provera for 7 days to bring on my period so I could take clomid... I'm pretty sure they will make you wait till you get your period again so your body can recover! Plus a laparoscopy is more like actual surgery I believe you get stitches after so may be some recover time! Did they mention recover time to you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @shmish thanks for the info. Our fs said he wants to rule out any problems with me before we undergo ivf or too many IUIs. There are no indicators that he will find anything, it's just a precaution I guess. He said depending on what he finds I may need / get a D&C while he is at it. I guess I'll wait and see what he says, what the results are and how I am after