+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 52 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Ouch I've got cramps (mostly on the right) and only got partway through training tonight because I felt blah/sick I'm not getting my hopes up or anything because I've been so sick with this cold and cough!!

Who else is ready for this week to be over 🏽

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mad89 For This Useful Post:

kylez83  (09-03-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Mad89 oooo hopefully good signs! Will you do a hpt or are you going to wait for af to be late? What day next week is af due for you?

AF is due Tuesday for me. I'm feeling super tired, but that could be because we are running ourselves ragged trying to get things ready for the fancy dress party this weekend, 100 people are coming! Yesterday I felt a few waves of nausea but last cycle when there was no chance we got lucky I felt that too.... I feel like I've gone into denial now compared to last time when I was so certain we were successful

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IUI - first time fertility treatment

My temp dipped and has gone back up today 🤞🏽 @kylez83 my app says it's due on Wednesday (15th) but the injections changed the length last cycle and the FS had me stop on cd13 for a cd14 O which is different to my cd16 usual O day so I'm not sure what to expect!!

If it hasn't worked I'm hoping AF will be pushed out a few days again so that in April I won't be spending half my holiday on a tropical island worrying about bloody AF!!!

Oh and not sure if I'll test...probably Sunday if I do!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ooooh temp drop and increase sounds very promising! Can you post your graph? My temp has just been climbing higher and higher....

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks
    Reviews
    That looks like a very promising dip my chart is complete different
    IMG_1489041644.521075.jpg

I'm feeling really flat today, quite emotional and tired but I think it's just from doing so much for the party this weekend. I feel ungrateful for feeling this way when really my life is so wonderful. I'm sure we will have a little one one day, I think ivf is going to do it. May / June seems so far away but by the time dp gets down to Sydney for his appointment and we get the ball rolling I'm sure it will feel like no time at all, and then it will mean we can get married this year then too. I guess everything works out how it's meant to, it's just hard feeling like life has a plan for you but your left in the dark!

I truly hope you got lucky @Mad89! It will be so wonderful for you guys and easier and cheaper xo make sure you keep me updated!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kylez83 View Post
    That looks like a very promising dip my chart is complete different
    Attachment 89249

I'm feeling really flat today, quite emotional and tired but I think it's just from doing so much for the party this weekend. I feel ungrateful for feeling this way when really my life is so wonderful. I'm sure we will have a little one one day, I think ivf is going to do it. May / June seems so far away but by the time dp gets down to Sydney for his appointment and we get the ball rolling I'm sure it will feel like no time at all, and then it will mean we can get married this year then too. I guess everything works out how it's meant to, it's just hard feeling like life has a plan for you but your left in the dark!

I truly hope you got lucky @Mad89! It will be so wonderful for you guys and easier and cheaper xo make sure you keep me updated!!!
    Yeh I had 2 dips like that last cycle so not thinking either way yet! I've had some cramping right down low in my stomach today but could be pre-AF just as easily so not getting my hopes up!!

Yep relax and enjoy the party and then go from there!! Don't put too much pressure on yourself and deal with one thing at a time I'm almost looking forward to ivf because I know our chances are higher!! And it's taken the pressure off the IUI's

DP is frustrating as ever...he wants this too but doesn't seem in as much of a rush or priority to get ourselves sorted! Now that it's not just me with the fertility problems he sort of needs to pull his weight too! For example I'm currently waiting at the doctors to get a referral for a FS in Perth so I can try book an appt for the one day we are in the city after our holiday only one month away!! He doesn't seem to realise how hard it is to get appts at short notice so has done nothing about his own referral unfortunately it takes 2 to make a baby!! Sorry for the vent and hopefully it won't matter in the end 🤞🏽

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok so I got the referral for both of us now laying on the sofa feeling very sick!! Had some of DP's energy drink (a couple of sips of a zero v) and that made me feel like I was going to vomit

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mad89 For This Useful Post:

kylez83  (10-03-2017),Trytryandtryagain  (09-03-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good work @Mad89 1 step closer
    I know what it's like dh wants a baby so bad but huffs and puffs when he actually has to take part in the fs appointments, I ended up doing most on my own
    I dragged him to the counselling appt for ivf and he grumped the whole way lol
    I wonder what he will be like for our appt now we are utd?
    He already asked whether I think he should go to the first scan - the answer was F**K yes you will be there
    They are so silly sometimes lol
    Right now he won't let me overdo anything - can't carry the groceries, shoot basketballs, get angry or worked up
    He's treating me like a porcelain doll and I know it's sweet but I wonder how long I will last before I lose it at him for it (right now I'm enjoying not putting the bin out) 🏻

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Trytryandtryagain For This Useful Post:

kylez83  (10-03-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh and @Mad89 try some peppermint tea and dry biscuits
    I know it sounds boring but it's getting me through