ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 52 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm doing okay @kylez83 thanks for asking...

Wow I really have taken for granted the fact that I live in the city and have all these services available to me... we found it so hard to choose a FS because we had so many options! I really feel for you girls!

Got my fingers and toes crossed that this IUI works for both of you! Xx

2. The Following User Says Thank You to shmish For This Useful Post:

kylez83  (28-02-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Mad89 haha I was suggesting the car to dp too. It should be a requirement that clinics has to have the correct facilities, like seriously.... even our normal labs where we have to drop off the normal samples don't have facilities. Oh well, the things we have to do.

Do either of you feel like, how hard does this have to be? What is so horrible that we have done in life to warrant this?
    @shmish are you sure your doing ok? Have you got someone to talk to?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for your concern @kylez83 I think I have known for the last 3 weeks that this would be the outcome so was mentally prepared for it... I think also my son could feel that something had happened because he has been so cuddly and just wants to sit with me all the time

When my hubby had to do his sample he had a special room with magazines ect... hehe - can't believe they made your hubby do it in the toilet

5. The Following User Says Thank You to shmish For This Useful Post:

kylez83  (01-03-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kylez83 View Post
    @Mad89 haha I was suggesting the car to dp too. It should be a requirement that clinics has to have the correct facilities, like seriously.... even our normal labs where we have to drop off the normal samples don't have facilities. Oh well, the things we have to do.

Do either of you feel like, how hard does this have to be? What is so horrible that we have done in life to warrant this?
    @shmish are you sure your doing ok? Have you got someone to talk to?
    @kylez83 I think that almost every single day quite often when I have meltdowns and poor DP is having to deal with me I'm asking if I'm a bad person or what I've done wrong!!! It's hard not to and to not blame yourself, I'm trying to work my way out of that thinking but every month that it's a negative feels like a personal failure!! But I have hope that eventually we will have a family and it'll be so much better because we have had to fight like hell to get it ❤️

This cycle my temps have barely changed and they are still really low...not sure what it means really but I'm sure it's different to my other cycles!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @shmish I know I couldn't believe they didn't have a special room... a lot of people around here have to travel over an hour to get to the clinic and can't do their samples at home, what are we supposed to do!?

Naw that's cute your little boy was giving you extra love ❤️ how old is he? Did you go through all the similar ups and downs to conceive him?
    @Mad89 oooo that's interesting! Hopefully it's a sign! I'm going to try not symptom spot this cycle. Last cycle I still had "symptoms" that obviously weren't anything as there was no chance we could of got lucky, so it's made me realize that there is no point internalizing and looking for symptoms. I'm trying to have an, it will be what it will be attitude this time. Lol day 1 today so let's see how long yay lasts!!

Yes I agree that I'm sure when our amazing bundles of joy come along we will love them with all of our being and be so super grateful!

So last night on our drive home from fs we agreed on the babies names do you guys have names lined up? Want to hear ours?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @kylez83 would love to hear your baby names if you want to share.

No issues with my son... he is 22 months old and was conceived on my honeymoon... he is seriously the most perfect little boy... I had a bleed at 5 weeks and went to the hospital thinking it was a miscarriages but tests came back all fine and he was born perfectly healthy at 37+5 weeks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep share away @kylez83! We have agreed on a girls name and amazingly we both had the same one before knowing the other liked it!! Boys on the other hand no idea and being a teacher the list gets smaller every day

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok so girls name is Lillian, Lilly for short, boys name is Oliver. They are number 1 preferences. Then Isobella and Declan are number 2 preferences. We both pretty much agreed right away what about you guys? @shmish what's your little boys name?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sooooo, this just happened!!!! IMG_1488399750.275551.jpg
    is dp birthday today and he proposed to me !

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kylez83 For This Useful Post:

FarmMumma  (02-03-2017),Mad89  (02-03-2017),MrsBMum2be  (02-03-2017),shmish  (08-03-2017),Trytryandtryagain  (02-03-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats @kylez83 sooo exciting

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Trytryandtryagain For This Useful Post:

kylez83  (02-03-2017)