ADVERTISEMENT

+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 52 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeh he's on a couple of the things recommended for sperm health and count but it's gone down since the first test his job is with dangerous goods so he's around chemicals every day but we can't reduce that unfortunately.

With the IUI this will be the last I'd say...the closest clinic will then be in Perth so either a 7 hour drive or $400ea flight so we wouldn't want to waste the trip on something that's not going to work again!!

He's going to try get a referral to see my fs and see if there's anything he can get to change the count. We've tried the natural way so time to see if there's anything chemical that can help, like I have to do every month!!

Ivf really isn't an option, not just because of money...I would have to take so much time off school to get back to Perth for all the treatments that I would lose a lot of pay and then my job at the end of the year DP can't take that much time off either! We are trying to get enough money to move to nz where his family is, that's why we live in the middle of nowhere! So I can't see him wanting to take most of our savings in one go

We will do this IUI anyway and then go from there I guess!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just going to keep my fingers crossed for a miracle this cycle and go from there 🤞🏽

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh love, it's so hard isn't it. It's just not fair, life is just really cruel sometimes. Fingers crossed for a miracle!

Where in nz will you move to? I'm from Auckland, moved to Aussie in 2001

Thanks
    Reviews
    Not sure if this is applicable to you guys but I recently heard some adds on the radio about Bulk Billed IVF - maybe something you can look into.

Sorry haven't been on in a couple days been feeling pretty down! Had another scan on Monday and baby is measuring 6w5d (should have been 7w5d) so is getting further behind! Heart rate was 102 down from 104 at the last appointment. So they aren't feeling very optimistic at this point but have said to still hold on to hope! Got another appointment on Monday to see how all is progressing but FS has told me to stop my clexaine this weekend incase I need to have another D&C.

It's soo silly but I really wanted a 2 to 2.5 year gap between kids and I'm so upset that it doesn't look like I will have that! Ive been feeling so greatful though for the amazing little boy that I do have! I really wish you guys all the best and I hope that it all works out this cycle and you get to experience the amazing joy of having a little one.

Sorry about the long post. xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh @shmish I'm so sorry to hear that I really thought all was going to work out for you with this little one. Where to from here for you now?

Thanks for the info on ivf and the well wishes xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    East has bulk billed but not wa unfortunately apparently I can use my super so will look into it when it comes to it!!

Fingers crossed for you @shmish ❤️

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Mad89 hopefully it doesn't come to that and you get some good little sperm this time!!
    @kylez83 not sure yet will find out on Monday what the plan is... the 4 other miscarriages I had where all chemical pregnancies and always end at 5 weeks. So it's a completely different experience this time... makes it so hard when you can see the little heart beat on the screen but the chances of survival are soo low.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @shmish I can't imagine how hard this is for you and the emotions you are dealing with right now. Hopefully a miracle happens for you too and this bub gets nice and strong and pulls through xo
    @Mad89 let us know how you go with your appointments, try stay positive, miracles do happen!

Happy to lend an ear if any of you need to chat/vent. Sending positive vibes to you all right now xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kylez83 View Post
    Oh love, it's so hard isn't it. It's just not fair, life is just really cruel sometimes. Fingers crossed for a miracle!

Where in nz will you move to? I'm from Auckland, moved to Aussie in 2001

Definitely hoping for a miracle! I'm starting to feel a bit hopeless but the more ivf info the get the more I feel we can give it a go...doesn't seem to ever work first time round though!!

Whangerei or around there! DP is from mahoenui and marakopa and that's where his family still is I'm from Perth but love it over there and am happy to move!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Mad89 For This Useful Post:

kylez83  (23-02-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Right today's appointment was much nicer today thankfully!! I have a 14mm nice egg each side and my lining is 6.6mm at the moment! I've got an early appt on Monday morning and looks like I'll be doing my IUI on Monday! I'll book the day off school and I've warned DP that he has to do his sample on Monday too so it's not as chaotic and stressful as last time 🤞🏽

We won't bd on Sunday because then it will only be 12 hours if we are lucky before he has to do his sample!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Mad89 For This Useful Post:

kylez83  (23-02-2017)