ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 52 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @kylez83 such an emotional roller coaster- really thought we would have some answers today!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to shmish For This Useful Post:

kylez83  (13-02-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Mad89 I'm hanging by a thread, how are you doing? Still no AF?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shmish View Post
    Thanks @kylez83 such an emotional roller coaster- really thought we would have some answers today!
    Yes it must be so tough for you guys right now. I really feel for you and hope it all turns out ok. Stay positive xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kylez83 View Post
    @Mad89 I'm hanging by a thread, how are you doing? Still no AF?
    Still nothing @kylez83! Not really getting my hopes up because my body can be soooo unpredictable
    @shmish just go day by day you're doing great and I'm sure you guys will be ok!!

So this may sound stupid but I keep meaning to ask my FS...what happens to the eggs in the other ovary that don't release when one side ovulates? I had 2 decent sized eggs on my left but only tracked the right that released first!

Thanks
    Reviews
    My FS explained that the most dominant egg will release first and the others just go back into the ovary until the next ovulation or in some cases more than one egg will release. I had a 21mm and a 16mm, he said the ovidrel will target the larger because they were such different sizes, if they were equal size then there's a chance both will release resulting in fraternal twins.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to bubbaT For This Useful Post:

kylez83  (14-02-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Still early in the morning for me but still no signs of AF, no cramping or bloating but I did have a temp drop below my cover line so I guess today she will show up at some point was starting to think maybe a miracle had happened! Oh well onto next cycle once she's here!!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Mad89 For This Useful Post:

kylez83  (14-02-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bubbaT View Post
    My FS explained that the most dominant egg will release first and the others just go back into the ovary until the next ovulation or in some cases more than one egg will release. I had a 21mm and a 16mm, he said the ovidrel will target the larger because they were such different sizes, if they were equal size then there's a chance both will release resulting in fraternal twins.
    Thanks @bubbaT I didn't have ovidrel I just have my normal monthly letrozole and then daily injections of puregon to grow my eggs and my right released on its own! Seems like a shame they just go back because I had 2 good sized ones on the left!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Mad89 For This Useful Post:

kylez83  (14-02-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    She has arrived even though I knew it was coming I was still an emotional mess as soon as I got home and still am! Poor DP not a very nice valentines for him!!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Mad89 For This Useful Post:

kylez83  (14-02-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh @Mad89 I'm so so sorry it's just completely **** isn't it. I'm sending you massive hugs. I was a complete mess too. let yourself be upset and angry, go through those stages so you can move past it in the next week so you can pick yourself up and give it another shot. Your a strong woman. Big hugs love ❤️ bub hub wouldn't let me post this last night so sorry for delayed reply x

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Mad89 hope your feeling a bit better today! Let yourself be upset and take all the time you need! Sending you hugs