+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 52 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I hope everyone's weekend is enjoyable even with this insane heat. Now I have a dilemma, to test out the ovidrel or just sit on my hands and wait? I just don't know how I will feel if a test said positive but knowing it's just the trigger.

On one hand I want that anticipation to build but on the other I don't want my hopes up if it's still the trigger giving a positive. Arghhh 3 days down about 11 to go

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I think @shmish tested out the ovidrel, is that right shmish? I still had it in my system after 5 days i think as my progesterone blood test came back with hcg in it, on day 10 I had a negative hpt and then AF arrived day 13 I think. It's such a hard decision. What does your dp think?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Right I'm determined to make this next one work!!

Cutting as much sugar out as I can, all caffeine and taking days off to get the treatment done! Might hit the hip pocket but sacrifices need to be made!!

Buuut sorry in advance ladies I may be a nightmare for the next month

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's ok we are here for you so did AF arrive??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kylez83 View Post
    That's ok we are here for you so did AF arrive??
    I do love this site because even though I don't know any of you I know I have support there when I need it

Not yet, but it's only just before midday here so plenty of time for her to rear her ugly head I'm cooking up a storm for the week to keep myself busy...and avoid my weeks school planning haha

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Mad89 For This Useful Post:

kylez83  (12-02-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews

I do the same! Cook to distract myself so far today I've cooked our dogs food, yes they are spoilt and I make them crock pot dinners, but it's cheaper than can food and so much better for them. I've cut up fruit for our lunches, prepped dinner for tomorrow night and I'm about to start on tonight's dinner. It doesn't stop does it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha yep I'm doing spag bol for my weeks lunches, boiled eggs for my snacks, DP's roasted chicken breasts and broccoli for his day meals and then I'll see what else I can make after that maybe a stirfry
    @kylez83 do you know your approx date for your next IUI? I think mine will be the 27th if AF eventually shows up today! All the signs that she will but she's just dragging it out I think!! Would be awesome if we got our bfp's at the same time! Then we could all be around the same time with all 4 of us being so close together!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Mad89 For This Useful Post:

kylez83  (12-02-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah so funny you say that as I was thinking the same thing about an hour ago! According to FF app and my history AF should be due next Saturday which means I will likely get the iui on the 1st so we will be very close! BUT if AF doesn't show on the 20th I need to call the FS and go on those pills to induce AF so I'd say I would then get the iui about possibly around 10 March? Which I hope doesn't happen as dp 40th birthday party is on 11 March!! But you know that's how life rolls, throwing curve balls at is all the time lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    So the east is having heatwaves and over here in the west we are having flash flooding!! The picture is from the storms 2 nights ago this is about 200km from us but we have had similar damage in town!! That used to be a road!!

IMG_1486875403.861254.jpg

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mad89 For This Useful Post:

kylez83  (12-02-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh wow that's crazy and scary! Send the rain our way please! We have 100acres and really need it, just not that much rain, don't need a flood thanks