ADVERTISEMENT

+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 52 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Lol @Mad89 you guys are having a cracker! Happy birthday for dp still got my fingers crossed for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    So some information I found out today that you fellow iui'ers might find helpful. My fs said that because I want to do a round of iui in March and my cycle seems to be a bit stuffed up this month, if I don't get AF by the 20th to let him know and he will give me something to basically induce it so I can start a fresh cycle. He is going away for two weeks in March so we do have to get the timing right so I o when he is here, hence forcing the cycle. But still interesting that it can be done. I assume it would be something similar to the morning after pill?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Mad89 how was your day today? Hope it was drama free xo
    @shmish how are you feeling? Only a few more days until Monday! Xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    @kylez83 I've heard about the inducing period thing, there is a couple on YouTube who did egg sharing and they did that to line up there cycles. It's so interesting how they can do so many things to help make precious little babies

5. The Following User Says Thank You to bubbaT For This Useful Post:

kylez83  (10-02-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep @kylez83 I've had it, I was given primolut which stopped my period until I stopped taking it and you get it a few days (I think it was) after stopping just a daily pill I took for 10 days!

Today wasn't too bad, 35 degrees and 70% humidity though!! Our weather is all over the place in WA there's flash flooding all over the state! But other than that just had a parent info session that went well I have 4 newborn siblings and 2 sets of baby twins in my class this year so have to see them every day they drop their brother or sister off! It's sooooo hard!
    But at least no pre AF symptoms today!

Thanks
    Reviews

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Mad89 For This Useful Post:

kylez83  (10-02-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @kylez83 I've been feeling nauseous a lot but it feels different to the morning sickness I had with my son so who knows.

I also took the pill to bring on my period I took provera for 7 days and then I had to take clomid once I got my period to bring on ovulation! (I only really get my period every couple of months due to pcos and I always ovulate but fs didn't want to wait) What my FS said is that yes it brings on your period but it doesn't bring on ovulation.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Mad89 for the info and pic. Now I think about it I'm wondering if that's what he will use to prep me in June for the July ivf round as the ivf clinic is only up for a few weeks here because we are regional and they need all of us to be on exactly the same cycle. Hmmm interesting.

We are having crazy weather here too, 40 degrees here today and 44degress tomorrow... no flooding thank god as we live on a farm next to a big river and our property floods. Oh gee that would be hard for you with the babies I sometimes get teary seeing babies in the supermarket lol.

One of dp's staff just announced him and his wife are 14 weeks pregnant. No one really knows we are trying not how long for etc and poor dp had to sit there and congratulate him as he boasted that it only took them 2 go's. Poor dp was like yeah that's great mate. When he was telling me I was like argh we hate them, which we don't but you know what I mean. I feel so bad for dp sometimes. He is 40 next month and prior to us getting together 3 years ago he was married for 12 years. His ex "tried" with him for 3 months and then she gave up on him after finding out low sperm count. He has wanted children for years and years and being a non emotional man he doesn't usually show how this long process is affecting him, but I know it does.

That's great no AF symptoms! Have you poas again?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @shmish, thanks for the info!

Oh maybe you have a little girl on the way will you find out the sex? So great your feeling ok, I can't wait to hear you good news on Monday

Thanks
    Reviews
    @bubbaT thanks for the info! Yes it is so amazing what they can do now days isn't it. We are very lucky in that regard. How are you going? How many dpo are you now?