+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 52 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @Mad89 10dpo is still early! This month was my first cycle that I ever got a BFP that early!
    @bubbaT good luck for my fingers and toes crossed for you
    @Kylez87 hope you get your smiley face soon!

Nothing to report on my end just anxiously waiting for Monday!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to shmish For This Useful Post:

kylez83  (09-02-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Mad89 I do agree with shmish don't rule yourself out yet

Thanks
    Reviews
    @bubbaT how did you go today? How you feeling?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm feeling so many things right now, happy, sad, excited, sore but trying also to keep a level head and not over think every little thing. I convinced myself those little spermies have fallen out hahaha. The only thing I wasn't prepared for was how quick the iui was. Here's to finally understanding what the tww really feels like.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @bubbaT welcome to the TWW - try to just relax and not think about it to much (even as i wrote that i was like yeah right its literally all i thought about everyday)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @bubbaT yay it's all happening now funny you say about them falling out, I asked the fs that lol. He said that there is a chance of leakage, just like when you dtd but the good strong ones are already on their way. YouTube and watch The Great Sperm Race. It's about an hour long and an amazing story of what's happening right now in your body. Wishing you and dp all the luck in the world! Will you test or wait for AF?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good news here for us, we were able to dtd last night, very gently and with me propped up with pillows. First time since my laparoscopy and hysteroscopy 9 days ago. I was excited about it for 1 because I wasn't sure if it would hurt, 2 it means things have healed well so my body should be ok for the iui next month and 3 we may catch o. Even through we have very slim chances of falling naturally we have to still give it a crack where we can. But in saying that according to my history I was meant to o about 4 days ago, but I'm still getting the flashy smilie face.... I'm now starting to get a bit concerned. I temp but can't go off them as my temp shot up right after the surgery and stayed up so no help there. I also feel like I'm about to get AF which is out of sorts for the timing too. I guess my body is out of whack from the op which isn't what I wanted I really just want to get AF so we can start the count down for the next iui

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would like to think I could wait for AF but I believe I will be poas like no tomorrow. I do have a blood test for the 23rd but AF isn't due until the 27th. They actually recommend I don't poas for 16 days because the ovedril can give a false positive.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bubbaT View Post
    I would like to think I could wait for AF but I believe I will be poas like no tomorrow. I do have a blood test for the 23rd but AF isn't due until the 27th. They actually recommend I don't poas for 16 days because the ovedril can give a false positive.
    Yes it's true about the ovedril. I had it and it showed up as hcg pregnant in my first blood test 5 days after insemination, the blood test to check i had ovulated. I did a hpt at I think 10dpo and it was negative. I was going to wait for AF but I had all implantation symptoms, including near fainting, so I was freaking out a bit and did a test to double check but we didn't get lucky that cycle the tww is the worst, just hang in there and try and fill it with lots of fun distracting things to keep you mind off it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies I only have to wait today and tomorrow and then I'll know for sure! I had a temp drop yesterday and then high today which usually happens and drops again for AF...

So onto next month!!

My shocking time is continuing!! Went out for dinner for DP's birthday last night and apparently the printer broke so it took nearly 2 hours to get our food the restaurant were great and made up for it but still!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Mad89 For This Useful Post:

kylez83  (10-02-2017)