+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 52 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @Mad89 still have my fingers crossed for you this month
    @kylez83 - thats great about the smiley, i know after an op the whole cycle can go completely out. Good luck but yes don't push it just do what feels right to you.

just a quick update on me... had my first scan today at 5+5 and everyone was very positive and hopeful still, they clearly saw the gestational sac and yolk sac straight away.

GS - 8.4mm
    YS - 3.0mm

Then they saw what they thought might be the foetal pole but wasn't 100% sure - measured it anyway at 1.2mm but was told not to pay to much attention to that at this stage.

no heart beat detected but was told its too early. back next Monday for another scan. Its going to be a long anxious week for me.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shmish For This Useful Post:

kylez83  (06-02-2017),Mad89  (06-02-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yes I think I'm just happy that it looks like my cycle is going to be normal.

That's good news so far for you. I have heard it hard to know what's happening that early along. I'll be sending so much positive vibes your way xo

4. The Following User Says Thank You to kylez83 For This Useful Post:

shmish  (06-02-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    thank you!! positive vibes to everyone!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to shmish For This Useful Post:

kylez83  (06-02-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's all so exciting for you @shmish I find myself hanging to hear how you guys are going it keeps my mind off myself!!

I'm trying not to symptom spot at the moment!! I'm going from AF is coming to different symptoms I usually feel it coming a week out! Not fun but at least I have a heads up each month!! Only since being on my PCOS treatments! Before that I never knew when anything was coming

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Mad89 For This Useful Post:

kylez83  (07-02-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @bubbaT this is the iui link I was talking about

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Mad89 how are you holding out??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks I was just looking for a thread about IUI, I explain a bit of our story. My partner and I have been together 5 and a half years and have been wanting a baby for 4 of those years. My partner is transgender and has never wanted to carry and we decided egg sharing would be too traumatic for dp to go through. I found out after multiple tests that I have polysystic ovaries but no clue if it's the full pcos. 50mg of clomid produced 42 follicles back in December but nothing big enough so IUI was cancelled that month. We were due to try again over Christmas but we were away and just wanted an emotional break. This cycle I took 100mg of clomid and I found out yesterday I have 2 big follicles, 21mm & 16mm, so trigger shot this morning and insemination tomorrow. What a rollercoaster!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to bubbaT For This Useful Post:

kylez83  (08-02-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @bubbaT wow thanks for sharing your story that's great the clomid worked this cycle! Good luck with things tomorrow. It's a pretty simple procedure just take it easy afterwards, i.e. Take the afternoon off and relax. Hopefully you guys get lucky this cycle

Thanks
    Reviews
    @bubbaT that's for sharing your story! 2 follicles is great... I also have PCOS and did clomid and trigger shot I only had one good follicle. We didn't have IUI just had to go home and BD for 2 days and it was successful... so far all is going okay and I'm currently 6 weeks pregnant!

Good luck with your cycle! If you have questions or need to vent just message anytime.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm going ok @kylez83! I've got a couple of bulged discs in my back and they pinch my sciatic nerve...but I can't take pain killers just in case so been a long few days!!

But I can test tomorrow but may hold out until Friday because I don't have kids for long on Fridays so if I get a bfn I don't have to worry about my class and being upset!!

So overall very sore back, tired and emotional and on/off AF lead up symptoms to bit all over the place still!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Mad89 For This Useful Post:

kylez83  (08-02-2017)