+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 52 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Argh that means I have to wait for AF anyway the day you O is that counted or do you start the next day? I O on CD16...and for me my cycle is now 28/29 days (AF arrives day 29!)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IUI - first time fertility treatment

@kylez83 thanks for thinking of me! It's been a crazy weekend for me! Woke up at 5am on Saturday morning and started throwing up at first I though it was just morning sickness but my 9am I could tell it was getting worse - ended up in the ER and my heart rate was at 140 couldn't keep anything down and was just feeling dreadful... they ended up keeping me overnight and I've just gotten home now! Feeling much better now but they still aren't sure what the problem was.
    @Mad89 good luck with your test! The day you O isn't counted so CD17 for you would be 1DPO
    Last edited by shmish; 05-02-2017 at 15:47.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh @shmish you poor thing! Maybe it was nerves? Anxiety? Hopefully nothing serious. Glad your feeling better. Did they do any more blood tests?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh dear @shmish that must have been horrible!! I'm glad you're home now though

Ok so I'm 6dpo today then if O was on the 30th of Jan! Argh I'll just have to keep waiting! I am so angry today though like just want to punch anything and angry over everything...I'm usually overly emotional in the lead up to AF but not angry!! Not a nice feeling, poor DP

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Mad89 For This Useful Post:

kylez83  (05-02-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @kylez83 @Mad89 originally they thought it was my thyroid but now they think maybe just a Gastro virus.

They did bloods and everything is fine... my HCG is still going up I didn't get the exact number but it over 6000 now from 4000 2 days early so has slowed down quite a bit off to see FS tomorrow to have a scan but I'll only be 5+5 so unlucky they will see much that early... trying to stay hopefully still!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to shmish For This Useful Post:

kylez83  (05-02-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @shmish yes I have heard gastro has been going around. DP had it last weekend actually.
    @Mad89 hopefully the emotion is a positive and could be the hormones of a bfp on its way

My abdomen is sooooo much better today, cery close to being back to normal. Bleeding has nearly stopped too which is great. Today should of been o day for me be the clear blue tests are still saying not fertile.... I'm a little concerned about that. But I only started testing on Friday so maybe I missed it? I'm CD 13 today and don't have long cycles but maybe the op has affected it? Left upper thigh is still numb. Quite concerned about that so will call fs tomorrow.

Good luck @shmish for tomoz, let us know how you go.
    @Mad89 hope DP knows when to duck, keep his mouth shut lol and gives you big hugs so Thursday will be test day then? That should be day 10 yeah? Do you have a referral for a blood test for progesterone? I had one for about 5 days after the iui. It was to check I had defs ovulated

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'd like to think it's going to be positive but feeling very PMS'y at the moment!! Except the anger but luckily DP is very understanding and just lets me have my blow ups!

No referral, I had scans on the Friday and Monday to confirm my ovulation
    Yep Thursday will be 10dpo and also DPs birthday! I'll see how I'm feeling then!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Mad89 For This Useful Post:

kylez83  (06-02-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning ladies, good luck today @shmish

I'm excited today as I finally got a flashy smiley! I was expecting o yesterday so it's a few day late, but better late than never! I'm hoping that by the time o happens in a day or 2 I'll be up to dtd and we can give it a crack naturally, just in case a miracle happens! I know it's a loooong shot but we still have to try don't we. Af should be due around 22/23 feb then.

Thanks
    Reviews
    As long as you are ready @kylez83!! You don't want to do it for the sake of it if you're going to end up sore or regretting it

I'm not having a positive morning temp dropped back down a bit today and I feel very pre AF

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes I'm not going to push it, if I feel ok then great, if not will wait till next month. I can pretty much move normally now, it's just bending over, like folding in half to tie your shoes and things like that which still gives me a bit of pain.

Oh that's not good about the temp, your still quite a few days away from AF though aren't you? But I know what you mean with the symptoms I can usually tell a week out too. I still have my fingers crossed for you xo