+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Mad89 good luck today, hopefully you guys can get through it today and rest tomorrow. Fingers crossed you can do the IUI on Monday! Let us know how you go xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    All done except the small stuff that we are doing on our own we have the old house until Thursday so no huge rush thankfully!! Now just have to unpack and put the furniture together and pet proof the house today!! So a bit to go really haha but at least the big stuff is in the house now (they basically just did a dump and run)!

I think also because today is my last injection so once my body doesn't have the puregon tomorrow it'll cause the ovulation but yes if I O on Monday we will do an IUI I think! The fs only works until 12 on Mondays and I go back to school on Monday so not sure how I will sneak out of the staff training on day one

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Mad89 hope your weekend wasn't to stressful... just wanted to wish you luck at the Drs today and first day back at work! Hope it all goes smoothly!

I had really bad cramps all weekend was getting really worried so had blood done on Sunday! Came back with HCG 1340 so all looking good at the moment.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to shmish For This Useful Post:

kylez83  (30-01-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @shmish it's been a very long weekend!! We've had extreme humidity and yesterday we had huge storms with flooding and everything so that hasn't helped!!

Nearly appt time and then maybe back in later today we will have to wait and see!!

So glad to see that your numbers are good!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Mad89 good luck today, got my fingers crossed for good news for you!
    @shmish oh you made my heart skip a beat! But glad all is ok

Thanks
    Reviews
    What a nightmare of a day horrible weather and I woke up with a cold!!! Then got told I released my right side and left has a 19 and 23mm egg still there! But after checking my mucous there was hardly any swimmers

So DP had to produce a sample for washing and he couldn't leave work!! Anyway lots more has happened and I'm currently sitting waiting at the lab to pick up the sample 20 mins of waiting so far after being called to come get it!!!!!!! The fs is about to go into theatre so may have to cancel the whole cycle

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh my gosh!!! What a nightmare! I'm so sorry you are having to go through all this stress and drama.... I have my fingers crossed things start to go your way this afternoon for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I got the IUI in the end very uncomfortable and still feeling a bit yuck but fingers crossed now!!

I'm going to go into it thinking it would be great if it worked but I'm more prepared for the next round if need be!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Mad89 For This Useful Post:

kylez83  (30-01-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's great news @Mad89! I'm so glad it happened for you after everything you have been through. Good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ohh @Mad89 what a crazy day! Got my fingers crossed for you and the IUI works