+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 52 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Just heard from receptionist at fs about the laparoscopy and hysteroscopy on Wednesday. She said I will most likely have a curette and because of that my cycle might change and we might not be able to do an IUI in March. I'm a bit upset about it because so far after all the tests we have had done I have been 100% healthy so I feel like this is a waste of time. But in saying that I also 100% believe I had implantation symptoms this month, so I'm wondering if I do have a problem with my uterus lining and it tried to implant but didn't stick. She said that as we get older a build up occurs in our uterus and that I can be good and healthy to clean it out. I just hope that's the case and after this when we get to try again we get lucky.

I just feel a bit down because we will miss out on trying in feb because of the surgery and now I get told we will probably miss out in March too. So many months to wait! And when your waiting the go so slow....

Got to keep the eye and mind on the end goal though don't we. Yep. End goal.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Mad89 how did you go today? Xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    @kylez83 ohh that's annoying that you have to wait but after my curette (my Dr said the same thing about the build up) it seems to have done the trick... it's still early days and there was a stuff up at Pathology this morning so I don't know for sure yet but this cycle seems to be going well for me so far!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey @shmish, yes I did think of you and how this cycle is successful for you, which is absolutely fantastic!!!

How long after your curette did you try/fall?

What was the stuff up at pathology?? That's very frustrating!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @kylez83 this is my first cycle after the curette... hopefully it will work out the same for you!

I was meant to get my HCG result at 2pm but the lady this morning didn't put the urgent sticker on the sample

Thanks
    Reviews
    @shmish oh gosh that's so frustrating! So close to hearing the good news! Do you know how long until the results will come through?

Did your cycle stay the same after the curette or did it get messed up? Was it painful afterwards?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Messed up my FS gave me provera to restart my period but everyone is different and I don't have regular periods... I think if you have regular periods generally it might be okay

I'm hopeful I might still get them today but might have to wait till Monday!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @shmish oh I'm nervous for you!!! I hope you get them today! Let us know as we are all hoping it's good news for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    @shmish.. Are you on anything other than clexane treating your high natural killer cells. There is a thread here for those with high NKC . You should check this out as could be the problem with recurrent miscarriage. There is treatment available, though not all Dr believe in it. Hope your clexane injecting gets easier. I am 12 weeks pregnAnt today and only just stopped with the clexane injections. It causes bruising and stings, but you will forget about all of that with baby in hand.

To the others with questions about laps... My Fs.. Wazza performed a lap and hysteroscopy before i started. It has a couple of functions.. To check for endometriosis, fibroids , septums, the lining, blockages with tubes etc and if you have the lining scraped at the same time, studies show implantation chances increase by up to 50%. The lap uses keyhole surgery and generally no stitches and you are ok within 48 hrs. You will get some bleeding so may be hard to determine when Day 1 of yr next cycle is.. But a blood test should help you tell when it is.

Good luck.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to kylie764 For This Useful Post:

kylez83  (27-01-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    It pays to have friends who work at medical clinics - just got my HCG result it's 539 yay!! That's an excellent result for 14w2d so I'm very happy!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shmish For This Useful Post:

kylez83  (27-01-2017),Mad89  (27-01-2017)