Page 9 of 59 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Phony View Post
    Yeah, you do that.
    After all, it affords you that condescending tone you like to throw my way.
    Your the one that seems to have such an opinion about what is happening in America but then seems to understand so little of what is actually going on and you seem to have little interest in actually learning judging by the sites you continue to share. When you stop sharing fake or non-credible news, I'll stop being condescending. It's almost like you want chaos to ensue. Why, I have no idea.

I completely understand not wanting to get your news from the standard main****** media but there are plenty of credible, awesome news agencies out there.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week

Default Jan 20th Inauguration Day.

Do you pop on bubhub to report every shooting in the US?

By the way, Milo is a white nationalist troll for Breitbart news. I highly doubt his event was not meant to cause conflict.

'Milo Yiannopoulos is a British journalist, entrepreneur, public speaker, and technology editor for Breitbart News, a far-right news and opinion website based in the United States. He wrote previously using the pseudonym Milo Andreas Wagner.'

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Wild Rose View Post
    Hi Phony, I have lived in Australia most of my life, but was born in the U.S and still hold a candle for the country of my birth and childhood.

Eight years ago, I watched Obama's speech and he gave hope and people felt that America would once again be the shining city on the hill. Obama's speech was inspiring. I woke up this morning to see Trump talking about tombstones and carnage. While I am not living under his presidency, my aunts, uncles, cousins and their families are and I feel for them.

People have a right to be angry and a democracy allows them to protest.

As for Trump supporters not being able to afford an airfare? I'm sure the poor marginalised groups in the below photos could have but they have just realised that, you know that cool guy from that reality show that fires everyone, is now actually about to run the country and that is scary.

Attachment 88190

Attachment 88191
    Again, I am NOT against protesting.

I am against these rioters, that's not protesting.

Where in any other situation is it legal to wreck property, smash windows , punch and attack people on the streets. (whites are copping it btw)
    That is not protesting.
    That is the point I'm making, that these groups are not ordeainary citizens they're out to disrupt American's lives.
    I'm sure they'd be very happy if the country stayed in this state.
    To them it would prove them right, that Trump is to blame , but it's them causing the trouble.

I didnt like his speech either.
    I thought, why is he still acting like he hasn't won?
    It was extremely divisive and disappointing that he could have been more gracious.
    But what can you do.
    He's in now.
    If these riots don't calm down I don't know what will happen next.
    Make it illegal to protest?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by HollyGolightly81 View Post
    Your the one that seems to have such an opinion about what is happening in America but then seems to understand so little of what is actually going on and you seem to have little interest in actually learning judging by the sites you continue to share. When you stop sharing fake or non-credible news, I'll stop being condescending. It's almost like you want chaos to ensue. Why, I have no idea.

I completely understand not wanting to get your news from the standard main****** media but there are plenty of credible, awesome news agencies out there.
    I'm doing fine thanks, I know who I trust and who I don't and
    I don't appreciate being told I'm reporting fake news when I've checked already.

I don't have "such an opinion"
    I could foresee trouble coming, that's what this thread is about, but you won't even admit it's happening.
    You keep playing it all down.
    It's an utter disgrace and you should be mad at those ruining it for you, not blame me for seeing it coming.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by HollyGolightly81 View Post
    Do you pop on bubhub to report every shooting in the US?

By the way, Milo is a white nationalist troll for Breitbart news. I highly doubt his event was not meant to cause conflict.

'Milo Yiannopoulos is a British journalist, entrepreneur, public speaker, and technology editor for Breitbart News, a far-right news and opinion website based in the United States. He wrote previously using the pseudonym Milo Andreas Wagner.'
    I know EXACTLY who Milo is, again, thanks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Again, I am NOT against protesting.

I am against these rioters, that's not protesting.

Where in any other situation is it legal to wreck property, smash windows , punch and attack people on the streets. (whites are copping it btw)
    That is not protesting.
    That is the point I'm making, that these groups are not ordeainary citizens they're out to disrupt American's lives.
    I'm sure they'd be very happy if the country stayed in this state.
    To them it would prove them right, that Trump is to blame , but it's them causing the trouble.

I didnt like his speech either.
    I thought, why is he still acting like he hasn't won?
    It was extremely divisive and disappointing that he could have been more gracious.
    But what can you do.
    He's in now.
    If these riots don't calm down I don't know what will happen next.
    Make it illegal to protest?
    'The whites'. Ok then...

It is barely 'rioting'.

As an aside I saw an (Australian) IG friend posting a pic from 12 years ago protesting George W Bush.

Trump is not as special as you seem to think he is.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to twinklify For This Useful Post:

HollyGolightly81  (21-01-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I know EXACTLY who Milo is, again, thanks.
    If you know who he is because you believe in his journalism then it's probably pointless having a discussion with you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I'm doing fine thanks, I know who I trust and who I don't and
    I don't appreciate being told I'm reporting fake news when I've checked already.

I don't have "such an opinion"
    I could foresee trouble coming, that's what this thread is about, but you won't even admit it's happening.
    You keep playing it all down.
    It's an utter disgrace and you should be mad at those ruining it for you, not blame me for seeing it coming.
    You are sharing news that is trying to paint a particular picture Phony. If you don't see that you never will.

I know there are trouble makers, I've acknowledged that and even shared an article about some. But I'm not going to pretend it is a scene of anarchy and chaos when it is not. It's like you're disappointed something bigger didn't happen.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by twinklify View Post
    'The whites'. Ok then...

It is barely 'rioting'.

As an aside I saw an (Australian) IG friend posting a pic from 12 years ago protesting George W Bush.

Trump is not as special as you seem to think he is.
    Oh dear.
    Now I think he's special.

I don't think he has anything to do with the savage pigs on the streets.
    I have yet to find one bad news story about a Trump supporter?
    I don't know details about this shooting yet so anything could happen but so far all I've seen is hooded thugs.

And yes, I saw a man holding a banner with 'white lives matter too much' and then the guy being interviewed getting punched in the head, twice.
    That was on the news this evening, that credible enough?
    And is that acceptable protest levels for you, would you like your children to see that.

No.
    Then it's crossed a line.
    It's not a protest.

How long would you allow that to go on, because as I can see, they're not interested in stopping any time soon.
    That will force the hand of Trump and where will that lead?
    Whats being accepted by people now, making excuses for the behaviour (because they're democrats and not republicans rioting) will only end up encouraging it and how will that end if one person has been shot already?