+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 59 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Tucker Carlson caught him out.

Seems to have a lot of money to run a lot of ads for no good reason other than to make a point.
    Wonder who funded him.

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/videos/ho...sion/85244020/

Thanks
    Reviews
    Look at Tucker. He's so proud that he "caught out" this guy. It was clearly a hoax from the start.

I'm not going to lie, that interview made me legit lol.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to zelda For This Useful Post:

Phony  (20-01-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Me too! HAHA

But I believe he was on other news sites without anyone doing any research in to who he was and what his claims were.
    Whoopsie.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I just don't know what to think any more. I am concerned, based on what the media is feeding us. Trump is a joke. How does anyone take him seriously? He can't even conduct himself with any dignity.
    That he even got there is astounding to me. The country is seriously effed up to allow that to happen, they need to wake up to themselves and change some laws or whatever.
    I think it will come and go without a hassle because it's all just hype, but I realise it could just as easily go badly too.
    If he lasts his term it will be a miracle. Yet, he made it to presidency so anything is possible?

Side note, does anyone else think there should be an age restriction on the job? How is a 70 year old in touch with today's issues? Not to be age discriminatory but I do think it.
    Yeh there's the queen, but her job is a bit different.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bluebirdgirl For This Useful Post:

Californication  (21-01-2017),Phony  (20-01-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Its been pretty quiet. Literally the crowds are loads smaller than 8 years ago. So far nothing too newsworthy

8. The Following User Says Thank You to twinklify For This Useful Post:

Phony  (21-01-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/4/15100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by twinklify View Post
    Its been pretty quiet. Literally the crowds are loads smaller than 8 years ago. So far nothing too newsworthy
    I'm sure we will all wake up to something newsworthy!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by A-Squared View Post
    I'm sure we will all wake up to something newsworthy!
    Well protest marches will start tomorrow. Maybe there will be an interesting Trump tweet

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week

Default Jan 20th Inauguration Day.

Quote Originally Posted by Phony View Post
    I know, it's nuts.
    As for the day itself, if I had so many people calling for my assassination I wouldn't do it in the open air, I'd do it indoors and offside. It wouldn't give the trouble makers the satisfaction of causing chaos on the streets either.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alicia111 View Post
    I'm not worried at all.

I believe in Democracy, he won the election. The people protesting need to accept the fact that Hillary lost, I really don't think Trump is going to be as bad as they make out.

I'm so sick of hearing these celebrities go on about Trump!
    Trump is going to be the POTUS, the sooner people accept it the better it will be for everyone.
    People are protesting because Trump lost the popular vote by 3 million. Because the electoral college is archaic. Because it is being proven that Trump's campaign and people he has selected for his cabinet have been communicating with Russia. Because our intelligence agencies (more than one) have proven that Russia interfered with our election in terms of the hacks and fake news. Because the republican congress and trump want to defund planned parenthood, take away a woman's right to choose, get rid of gay marriage, repeal the Affordable Care Act (Obamacare), to privatize our public education system, and the list goes on. Because Trump is probably on track to be our most corrupt president in history and the public want Congress to investigate him, to be held accountable, they spent effing ages on Hillary's emails, why on earth are they not looking into him. I'm glad people are protesting. I wish I was there to participate, what has happened this election is disgraceful and unsettling.

As far as do I think something is going to happen? No, not really. I'm sure there will be some sort of trouble but nothing big or like what you are imagining and I think most of the protests will happen without any issues.

It's not treason to protest the inauguration, nor should it be. Many of these protests have permits, the city and the inauguration are prepared for them. The right to protest is in our constitution, people are allowed to try and be heard. Hopefully the republican government will actually listen.
    Last edited by HollyGolightly81; 21-01-2017 at 00:52.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to HollyGolightly81 For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (21-01-2017),Californication  (21-01-2017),HippyGirl85  (21-01-2017),Mama Mirabelle  (21-01-2017),Stiflers Mom  (21-01-2017),TheGooch  (21-01-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Teen Vogue has come out with some cracker articles the past few months, makes me not so scared for what future generations will bring to the table.

Here's a great one on how not to get duped by fake news:

http://www.teenvogue.com/story/the-b...e-age-of-trump

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Watching it all live right now. So far all is pretty calm with an hour to go before he is sworn in. I'm feeling pretty sad.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.0d47950b003b

15. The Following User Says Thank You to HollyGolightly81 For This Useful Post:

Alicia111  (21-01-2017)