+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Can I make a suggestion?

I'd be getting the bunks and moving your daughter into her sisters room straight away. That way that's all organised before the baby comes and you're not having to get her used to a new room/sleeping situation after you've had the baby.

Set up the bassinet or cot in your daughters old room, and then get a spare bed for in that room too. That way you can sleep in your babies room when you want to, OR you can sleep in your own bed with your husband depending on how his snoring is going that night.

I have always had my babies in their own room right from the start with our spare bed next to them. Admittedly I end up sleeping in their every single night, so it's still room sharing, but you do have that option to go back to the marital bed whenever you like. It works really well. Just an idea anyway.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CazHazKidz For This Useful Post:

Californication  (16-01-2017),Wise Enough  (16-01-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I think that's an excellent suggestion ^^

Thanks
    Reviews
    Not irrational. If that was me and dh wouldn't let me get one, he'd be sleeping on the couch.
    Dh (also a snorer) has literally been kicked out of bed when he was keeping me awake while pregnant/ bub was newborn.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Get the bunk beds now, you need your sleep. Healthy mommy = healthy baby

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Not irrraional at all!!! I am a moody person when I have lack of sleep I just can't function, I'd love to function on minimal sleep but I physically can't. My partners snoring has never been too much of an issue but he now sleeps in another room as his snoring keeps our baby awake and I'm the one constantly resettling. If he was having no sleep I'm sure he wouldn't be so against this bunk bed perhaps u could tell him that u are going to wake him up every time he snores and make him role over or change positions im sure after a few nights of you constantly nudging him awake he will get over it lol