+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 31 to 38 of 38
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    459
    Thanks
    94
    Thanked
    93
    Reviews
    0
    My favourite is Jensen , but I'm biased as that's DS's name. We have never met another Jensen since having him 8yrs ago.

  2. #32
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    8,396
    Thanks
    5,947
    Thanked
    4,955
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/4/15100 Posts in a week
    I like Reid and Luca

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    1,580
    Thanks
    469
    Thanked
    782
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I think Reid & Archer sound really good together

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Curby For This Useful Post:

    Bluebirdgirl  (15-01-2017)

  5. #34
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    1,071
    Thanks
    923
    Thanked
    517
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I liked Reid with Archer too. Is it back on your list ? good luck.

  6. #35
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    27
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked
    4
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by babybump08 View Post
    My favourite is Jensen , but I'm biased as that's DS's name. We have never met another Jensen since having him 8yrs ago.
    Hubby still really likes Jensen too. What was family and friends reaction to Jensen? What nicknames does he get? Do kids call him Jen (teased for girls name?). I like it too but these are my concerns :/

  7. #36
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    27
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked
    4
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluebirdgirl View Post
    I liked Reid with Archer too. Is it back on your list ? good luck.
    Might be now! Hahaha. Hubby likes Reid.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Hopingforfirstbub For This Useful Post:

    Bluebirdgirl  (16-01-2017)

  9. #37
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    27
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked
    4
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by AdornedWithCats View Post
    Don't stress, we didn't decide on ds's name until he was born. As soon as he was born the right name stood out. We had a list of about 20 names with 2-3 at the top.

    Love Caleb (both my names start with a K sound, its fine), Oliver, Oscar and Reid.
    I think this is what we'll do too.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Hopingforfirstbub For This Useful Post:

    AdornedWithCats  (16-01-2017)

  11. #38
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    459
    Thanks
    94
    Thanked
    93
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopingforfirstbub View Post
    Hubby still really likes Jensen too. What was family and friends reaction to Jensen? What nicknames does he get? Do kids call him Jen (teased for girls name?). I like it too but these are my concerns :/
    We got a lot of "that's unusual" but 99% after saying that followed up with they really liked it. The other 1% didn't say anything bad, they were just silent (they were also strangers so I didn't care what they thought anyway).

    His friends call him Jensen, no one has ever tried to shorten it & he's never been teased (e.g. Being called Jen, Jenny etc). Him being called Jen or Jenny worried me as well.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to babybump08 For This Useful Post:

    Hopingforfirstbub  (17-01-2017)


 

Similar Threads

  1. Help - stuck with name for number 2!!
    By breezy87 in forum Choosing Baby Names
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-10-2016, 17:51
  2. Stuck
    By Brain in forum Working Hubbers - Employed
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 03-05-2016, 21:25

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
FEATURED SUPPORTER
Melbourne Natural Medicine ClinicLeading natural health practitioners in fertility, preconception, pregnancy, and children's health. We take an ...
REVIEWS
"Made bed time less anxious"
by Meld85
My Little Heart Whisbear - the Humming Bear reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›