Page 8 of 62 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Can I please be added to the 14th also?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lanabananah View Post
    I have issues from a previous lletz procedure so I can only handle a few minutes of actual sex before the pain gets to much.
    Ouchies. I've had two lletz procedures carried out, but luckily there's no residual pain. Did the ob/gyn go a bit over board? Or was it just extensive? I'm now actually waiting for the next follow up pap so we can start trying again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by KJH0901 View Post
    Could you please put me down for February testing please. Ive started CD1 today, two days early than predicted. cycle days are 27-30 days long, which can be annoying. Testing date will be Feb 14th will be a good Valentines day gift i was almost certain January was the one. Had nausea, boobs were more sore and for longer than usual, frequent urination and felt more tired than usual. This cycle will be our 8th month. I have only used OPK's once but are rather expensive and i wasn't convinced they were accurate. Didn't have any telltale signs of ovulation. I do use an app called clue which gives indication according to my cycle length when i should be ovulating. Going to see the doctor today to clarify a few things and see what she proposes.
    Hi! We are cycle buddies! I'm also on CD1 of cycle 8, and testing on the 14th. I've given up with opks too - I figure I try naturally for a year (bd every second day) and if that doesn't work then go see the doctors. It's pretty tough to be at month 8 with no shadow of a bfp. I'm constantly questioning if there is something wrong with me. I've also given up symptom spotting because I've had literally every single one, and they are obviously due to hormones, not a baby. Totally over it.

But I have a good feeling we will both be pregnant this year! Fx for those bfps this month!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Fun February Testing Thread

I am back to TTC for #1 after having a MC in November. Didn't try in December and got my period 6 weeks after MC. I am on cycle day 12 of a 36 day cycle. I am taking vitex and we have been trying since August 16.

Can you please put me down for February 12th.

Also I am kind of terrified if we get the bfp we would mc again does anybody else have this fear? I know how much my husband struggled with the loss and couldn't bare for it to happen again.
    Last edited by jackie2; 18-01-2017 at 05:46.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Disbride View Post
    Ouchies. I've had two lletz procedures carried out, but luckily there's no residual pain. Did the ob/gyn go a bit over board? Or was it just extensive? I'm now actually waiting for the next follow up pap so we can start trying again.
    It was when I was 19, (now 30) and it was very extensive. I have needed a second but they refused to do it since had little cervix left. I will need a cerclage (spelling?) when I do finally have a baby.

It a mix of physical damage and a muscle thing where the body kind of automatically reacts and remembers that certain things hurt (vaginismus).

Luckily I am back to yearly paps, becuase the colposcopys I had to have every 6 months where terribly painful!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ana14
    Good luck this cycle how amazing would a Valentines miracle be. Sprinkling baby dust your way.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think I'm out for Feb already. Estimated ovulation at 20/1, but think ovulated today. Haven't had successful bedroom action at all. Will try for action tomorrow but not hopeful. If cycle is 28 days I won't be testing again until the first week of March.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey everyone!

Been away on holidays so have completely forgotten to check in and update our list. I think it's all good now, but let me know if I have missed you!!

I'm CD8 and enjoying relaxing on our holiday, DP says we can give it a go this month but I sure am nervous as we are staying at his parents house!!

It's just so hot and sticky that I'm worried I won't be into it either.... But I know around ovulation my libido comes back up.

Hope everyone is well xx

9. The Following User Says Thank You to wheelsy For This Useful Post:

NinjaKB  (19-01-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies! I am new here I just need to vent as I dont have anyone to talk to about this sort of stuff.

AF is due tomorrow, but for the last 4 days I have had intermittent spotting - first a few tiny drops of blood, then light pink CM, then brown with a teeny bit of blood mixed in (TMI sorry), and now just a few drops of blood again. Its random though, as in only every 3rd or so time I go to the toilet. My boobs are sore to touch and I do feel a little queasy. However, I did a HPT 2 days ago and it was negative. I have long cycles (44 days), and normally spot for a day or so beforehand - but certainly not 4 days! I am going out of my mind! What do you all think?

Thanks so much for listening, signed, GoingCrazySunshine!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunshine245 View Post
    Hi ladies! I am new here I just need to vent as I dont have anyone to talk to about this sort of stuff.

AF is due tomorrow, but for the last 4 days I have had intermittent spotting - first a few tiny drops of blood, then light pink CM, then brown with a teeny bit of blood mixed in (TMI sorry), and now just a few drops of blood again. Its random though, as in only every 3rd or so time I go to the toilet. My boobs are sore to touch and I do feel a little queasy. However, I did a HPT 2 days ago and it was negative. I have long cycles (44 days), and normally spot for a day or so beforehand - but certainly not 4 days! I am going out of my mind! What do you all think?

Thanks so much for listening, signed, GoingCrazySunshine!
    Hi!
    Unfortunately I don't have an answer for you but I had the exact same thing this month!! After spotting for days, I got AF for 2 days, then minor spotting again. Spotting and AF together lasted 8 days. I've never had it before

12. The Following User Says Thank You to dreamingofnumber3 For This Useful Post:

Sunshine245  (19-01-2017)