Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I really hope so @kylez83 🤞🏻

9. The Following User Says Thank You to JJZK For This Useful Post:

kylez83  (27-02-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Definitely could be too early @JJZK. 🤔 I did get a positive st 10dpo this time around but it was so faint you could barely see the line at all.

With DD I tested negative at 10 dpo, negative at 11dpo and positive at 12dpo but even then even with only a faint scratch of a line!

Keeping all my fingers crossed for you xx

11. The Following User Says Thank You to erinn For This Useful Post:

JJZK  (27-02-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Last day of feb tomorrow, wishing you lots of good positive thoughts @JJZK xxx

13. The Following User Says Thank You to wheelsy For This Useful Post:

JJZK  (27-02-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm having a really hard time, can anyone relate...?

Been trying for 16 months, I think. And I'm having doubts if I want to start a family right now. I know the timing is a little odd. But I know that I should've gone to the doctors about it right now, but I don't want to force it. What if it's not supposed to happen right now?
    I'm not religious but I do believe in things happening when they're supposed to.

I am in a little bit of a rut lately. My partner works away from home mostly, these days and it's so lonely just me and the cats haha.

I'm supposed to get my period tomorrow, so maybe I'm just super emotional because of that. I really don't think there is a chance that I'm pregnant, as again, partner has been working away a lot.

I'm sorry, I just feel like I need to vent. I've been feeling really lonely for a couple weeks.

Also, haven't been keeping up with this thread as I've just been on a roller coaster of emotions so I thought it would be best not to.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Fun February Testing Thread

@nuggetty I'm not sure if I can help lift your spirits, I'm only 5-6 months in to TTC so still have a bit of wind in my sails, but yes I can relate to wondering if it's not meant to be, and to feeling lonely.. and to being a cat owner I think it's important to go after your dreams whatever they may be (I know future-me will want to know I gave those dreams my best shot) and to take care of yourself in the process too (bc I know current-me gets tired and lonely in this busy life, especially on this emotional roller coaster!) So be kind to yourself, present and future, and I hope you get some more time with your partner soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nuggetty View Post
    I'm having a really hard time, can anyone relate...?

Been trying for 16 months, I think. And I'm having doubts if I want to start a family right now. I know the timing is a little odd. But I know that I should've gone to the doctors about it right now, but I don't want to force it. What if it's not supposed to happen right now?
    I'm not religious but I do believe in things happening when they're supposed to.

I am in a little bit of a rut lately. My partner works away from home mostly, these days and it's so lonely just me and the cats haha.

I'm supposed to get my period tomorrow, so maybe I'm just super emotional because of that. I really don't think there is a chance that I'm pregnant, as again, partner has been working away a lot.

I'm sorry, I just feel like I need to vent. I've been feeling really lonely for a couple weeks.

Also, haven't been keeping up with this thread as I've just been on a roller coaster of emotions so I thought it would be best not to.
    I absolutely feel your pain. I'm at 9 months, and I cry on a dime these days. I quit this forum (but still get the email alerts) and find the days I don't go on the Internet are better. I hate being reminded of what I don't have, whilst many (soo many!) people in my facebook group lovingly cradle their bumps in photos.

There is nothing, nothing, nothing you can do to make it feel any less painful - all you can do is survive and carry on.

But just like you I confidently proclaimed to hubby last night that I was happy I wasn't giving birth this month (which I would be, had I got pregnant first month trying). This was promptly followed by an hour of tears about how I must be too old/broken/etc. You can't win in this game. It's cruelty at its worst.

Hold on. Take care of your mental and physical health. Love your partner. Let yourself feel the pain, confusion, anger.. Don't ever feel like you always have to be strong. One day this will all be a memory. Hugs xx