+ Reply to Thread
Page 58 of 62 FirstFirst ... 8485657585960 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh, and @my3girls85 I meant to add - I'm sorry you are going through such a tough and stressful time at the moment. Do you have anyone you can talk to? Please make sure you find a support network. Is your gp good to talk to? We have a Family Planning Clinic near us and I have always found the doctors in there so much better to talk to than my regular gp. They have a website too and can be contacted online if that helps.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by my3girls85 View Post
    I have had a tubal ligation by bloods I am 6 weeks on Tuesday... I am not sure how I am pregnant but I am! First bfp was like a week and a bit ago. I can't remember when my last period was I believe end of dec.... I am usually pretty regular but had a stressful month so didn't think to much about it not coming but my boobs were so so sore and nausea and headache and with all 3 of my other girls I got ingrown hairs on my left leg and I have that again that was the main reason I thought I would test and see if I was pregnant didn't expect it to happen but it came back positive I haven't had a scan yet but am freaking out now that it's ectopic as I have constant pain on my left side... But I know that can also be normal... My partner has recently like 2 weeks ago has moved interstate.... I just feel overwhelmed and confused but no doubt about what I want to do. This has happened for a reason and I am taking it as that but now I know I am pregnant I am so nervous every twinge I am panicking at as Google says that there is a increased risk of ectopic due to having my tubes tied.
    Hi My3girls85,

Firstly thank you for your (and others') opinions on my HPT, it's just an internet cheapie ('one step' brand). Hopefully when I test tomorrow morning with a FRER I will have good news.

I had a positive CB dual digital OPK on CD22 but never had a temp rise which was confusing.

I am currently CD 31 (that picture of my HPT was taken CD30), so I guess it fits with my positive OPK but it seems so strange given my long cycles. I have been taking vitex this month though, and we have been BDing every second day since CD 16 because we didn't know when I would ovulate so maybe it is a true positive!

Secondly, I think there is definitely a risk of ectopic and you should have an ultrasound asap (get it sooner by going to emergency department?).

Is your partner able to come back from interstate if needed (ie for emergencies or for a new baby in the long term)?

Let us know how you go, good luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    So blood test showed my hcg is now 7.... So not viable... still got this intense pain left hand side my dr wants me to go up to hospital for an emergency ultrasound.... My problem is I am on my own with my kids so I can't just go to emergency...so trying to figure how who can have my girls over night for me so I can go and see if this is an ectopic

4. The Following User Says Thank You to my3girls85 For This Useful Post:

HappySalsa  (20-02-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by my3girls85 View Post
    So blood test showed my hcg is now 7.... So not viable... still got this intense pain left hand side my dr wants me to go up to hospital for an emergency ultrasound.... My problem is I am on my own with my kids so I can't just go to emergency...so trying to figure how who can have my girls over night for me so I can go and see if this is an ectopic
    So sorry to read this. I hope you can find someone to look after your children and have some finite answers. Will be thinking of you. Sending hugs.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the support my baby sadly has passed and I have not suffered an ectopic but the sac has no fetal pole and they have said I will start bleeding shortly. I expressed my sadness with a friend who made me feel completely horrid and told me I shouldn't be sad as I have already got 3 kids and I should be grateful for that and I need to just get on with it now and count myself lucky I won't have to deal with 4! I am absolutely shatter how could you say that to anyone this baby unexpected yes but so loved and so wanted from, the moment that home pregnancy test said positive...never a doubt in my mind... Heading home to wait for nature to take it course

Thanks
    Reviews
    @my3girls85 I'm so very sorry that you are going through this. I can't imagine the pain you are going through. I also can't believe how insensitive that friend was to your situation.... I'm not sure what else to say... sending strength and hugs your way. Take care of yourself and stay strong

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kylez83 View Post
    @my3girls85 I'm so very sorry that you are going through this. I can't imagine the pain you are going through. I also can't believe how insensitive that friend was to your situation.... I'm not sure what else to say... sending strength and hugs your way. Take care of yourself and stay strong
    Thank you for your kind words.. My friends that said that to me is having a baby herself so I don't know why she would say that to me. She said basically my situation wasn't ideal considering my partner lives interstate and we are going through a rough patch...she said I took it the wrong way so not sure what way she meant me to take it...

9. The Following User Says Thank You to my3girls85 For This Useful Post:

kylez83  (21-02-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @my3girls85 maybe she is hormonal or not herself with her own pregnancy and just not thinking?? Hope your feeling ok today and have some supportive people/ family you can talk to xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    So this is interesting...

My breasts are usually very tender/sore from 1dpo until AF arrives.

Tender breasts can be an early sign of pregnancy. So I always get my hopes up, every cycle.

Today I am 4dpo and not even the slightest bit tender...

Wondering if this big difference could be an early sign for me...

12. The Following User Says Thank You to JJZK For This Useful Post:

kylez83  (21-02-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by JJZK View Post
    So this is interesting...

My breasts are usually very tender/sore from 1dpo until AF arrives.

Tender breasts can be an early sign of pregnancy. So I always get my hopes up, every cycle.

Today I am 4dpo and not even the slightest bit tender...

Wondering if this big difference could be an early sign for me...
    FX for you!
    I am hoping having creamy cm at 6dpo is a sign. Don't think I've had that before.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to InterestedWoman For This Useful Post:

JJZK  (21-02-2017),kylez83  (21-02-2017)