+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 62 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Liz8585 View Post
    @ kaya , yes for sure I ovulated I have the opk thingy and also blood test. Opk on Saturday 28th peak
    Hi ☺ unfortunately it is possible to get positive opk and blood test but still not have ovulated. Both tests indicate LH surge only.

I sucks not getting our bfp, especially when we are all doing all the right things

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by taylormacpat View Post
    Okay ladies! I need your help! I was expecting my period to come on Sunday... I'm now cd33.. I've never had a cycle this long... I've don't HPT (multiple) and they are all negative. I don't really have PMS symptoms like I usually do (I usually get bloating, cramping, migraines and I get rather big mood swings... ATM I've only got twingy very light cramps more like a full feeling and I'm tired but waking during the night)... so I'm still hanging out here waiting for something to happen.

How long would you guys wait until you go see a doctor? I've only been off the pill since October...but haven't had a problem getting my period
    I feel similar! No AF symptoms (I usually get them from ov-af). Af is due in a week and I just feel a tightness low down.
    If you ovulated later, you LP will always be the same length (or similar) creating a longer cycle.
    If AF is a week late and that's unusual, I'd see a dr

3. The Following User Says Thank You to dreamingofnumber3 For This Useful Post:

taylormacpat  (09-02-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamingofnumber3 View Post
    I feel similar! No AF symptoms (I usually get them from ov-af). Af is due in a week and I just feel a tightness low down.
    If you ovulated later, you LP will always be the same length (or similar) creating a longer cycle.
    If AF is a week late and that's unusual, I'd see a dr
    Thanks! I talked to my mum and decided that if AF still hasn't come on Sunday then I'll go get another test to upset myself with then if it's still negative I'll go to the doctor next week if it still doesn't come..
    hoping I just get a positive or my period turns up tomorrow.... ITS DELAYING POSSIBLE "GOOD BABY MAKING" TIME!! Hahaha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Generally AF would arrive tomorrow but I haven't had any of my usual AF symptoms that I usually get the day before. So this afternoon I POAS, mostly because I had the day off work sick and was bored. I don't know if I'm hallucinating because it's 45degrees and our power is out, but I think I got the faintest of positives. It showed well within the time. I'm going to test again either first thing tomorrow morning or Saturday morning to see if it has gotten darker and if it does I'm going to use my digital test I have hiding in the back of the cupboard.
    I don't want to get my hopes up but I'm really excited right now!

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NelopeJ88 For This Useful Post:

HappySalsa  (09-02-2017),NinjaKB  (09-02-2017),taylormacpat  (09-02-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by NelopeJ88 View Post
    Generally AF would arrive tomorrow but I haven't had any of my usual AF symptoms that I usually get the day before. So this afternoon I POAS, mostly because I had the day off work sick and was bored. I don't know if I'm hallucinating because it's 45degrees and our power is out, but I think I got the faintest of positives. It showed well within the time. I'm going to test again either first thing tomorrow morning or Saturday morning to see if it has gotten darker and if it does I'm going to use my digital test I have hiding in the back of the cupboard.
    I don't want to get my hopes up but I'm really excited right now!
    That's very exciting. Post a pic of the mornings test. I thought I saw the faintest of faint lines today. But I think I'm hallucinating in the heat. I think mine was an Evap line. I'll test again in the morning too. AF due in 5 days so maybe a bit early

Thanks
    Reviews
    You can really drive yourself crazy looking for signs can't you!

Yesterday I had the slightest pink spotting, like you could only see it when wiping and it was only there once and I was a little crampy when I never get cramps or period pain and I swear my boobs feel fuller but then am I just delusional and imagining the whole thing?? I tested this morning and pfn
    But only 8 dpo, so will test again Monday. Af due next Thursday.
    Hopefully lots of BFP between now abd then! Stick baby dust for all of us

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wishingnhoping For This Useful Post:

HappySalsa  (10-02-2017),kylez83  (10-02-2017),skydancer  (10-02-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by wishingnhoping View Post
    You can really drive yourself crazy looking for signs can't you!

Yesterday I had the slightest pink spotting, like you could only see it when wiping and it was only there once and I was a little crampy when I never get cramps or period pain and I swear my boobs feel fuller but then am I just delusional and imagining the whole thing?? I tested this morning and pfn
    But only 8 dpo, so will test again Monday. Af due next Thursday.
    Hopefully lots of BFP between now abd then! Stick baby dust for all of us
    If the spotting was implantation bleeding, it will still take at least 2 or more days for it to show up on a HPT and 8dpo is still super early to be testing. Hang out a few more days then try testing again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    CD36 (usual cycle length) and DPO 17ish (I've been trying a while and only POAS when AF is due/late)...
    IMG_1486672629.823183.jpg

Wish me luck for this to be true and a sticky! Woop woop!!!!!!!!

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to MUG81 For This Useful Post:

erinn  (19-02-2017),Happyfish  (10-02-2017),HappySalsa  (10-02-2017),InterestedWoman  (11-02-2017),kylez83  (10-02-2017),Lanabananah  (10-02-2017),NinjaKB  (10-02-2017),skydancer  (10-02-2017),taylormacpat  (10-02-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Woohoo! Congrats @MUG81!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh yeah! Well done @MUG81