+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 62 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Fun February Testing Thread

Kaya, yes for sure I ovulated I have the opk thingy and also blood test. Opk on Saturday 28th peak IMG_1486600206.136264.jpg
    Last edited by Liz8585; 09-02-2017 at 10:33.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ kaya , yes for sure I ovulated I have the opk thingy and also blood test. Opk on Saturday 28th peak

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had 6 days of positive opks so I've no idea when I actually ovulated and I don't temp. I'm somewhere between 6-9dpo but I have been convinced that we did it this month. I think think think I just got the lightest of light lines on a frer. No chance of a picture I'm not even sure I can see it or I'm imagining it. Will obviously take another in the morning

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mulzer For This Useful Post:

erinn  (09-02-2017),InterestedWoman  (09-02-2017),kylez83  (09-02-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mulzer View Post
    I had 6 days of positive opks so I've no idea when I actually ovulated and I don't temp. I'm somewhere between 6-9dpo but I have been convinced that we did it this month. I think think think I just got the lightest of light lines on a frer. No chance of a picture I'm not even sure I can see it or I'm imagining it. Will obviously take another in the morning
    That's exciting! Hopefully you get a clearer one tomorrow x

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm not sure why I test so early. Well I do know actually. Total POAS addict. I've had so many chems at this stage it's very bad to test this early. No will power

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Mulzer For This Useful Post:

taylormacpat  (09-02-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Okay ladies! I need your help! I was expecting my period to come on Sunday... I'm now cd33.. I've never had a cycle this long... I've don't HPT (multiple) and they are all negative. I don't really have PMS symptoms like I usually do (I usually get bloating, cramping, migraines and I get rather big mood swings... ATM I've only got twingy very light cramps more like a full feeling and I'm tired but waking during the night)... so I'm still hanging out here waiting for something to happen.

How long would you guys wait until you go see a doctor? I've only been off the pill since October...but haven't had a problem getting my period

Thanks
    Reviews
    @taylormacpat is there any chance you O'd later than normal? I O'd late this month so also on CD33 when I normally don't have longer than a 30day cycle. It's driving me crazy!
    Also, I know some people who were over a week late before they got a BFP so it could just be that the hCG isn't strong enough to come up on a test yet.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Maybe. But if I looks at my CM and my almost positive OPK on 23rd it makes me think the 23rd was the day (closest to a positive OPK I've had all month) but maybe. Maybe AF is just being a ***** and trying to drag out the suspense just to show up and disappoint me! Haha

I'm hoping it's just low HCG levels... but I just don't think it happened this month for some reason.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mulzer View Post
    Fingers crossed! Hope to see a bfp picture over next few days 🌷

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Fun February Testing Thread

Well I'm cd25, and have weird breakout bleeding. I never get my AF before CD30 (usually closer to CD40).

Even weirder is I apparently o'ed on cd14 (again, like 2 weeks earlier than normal) so I'm only 11dpo. Def couldn't have been preg as there has been no BD this month but my boobs have been sore this whole month so I obviously have weird hormone issues right now.

Argh, why can't it just be normal for once!