+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 62 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wheelsy View Post
    Well off I go to visit a 2day old bubba of a close friend. We've had our ups and downs over the years and to say I'm jealous is an understatement....... Will be nice to have a cuddle though. Just feeling strange
    I get like that a lot. I avoid all my friends with babies. A year ago, when I was desperate for another baby but DH was adamant he wanted no more, I couldn't even hold my niece. I would just burst into tears.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to JJZK For This Useful Post:

wheelsy  (11-01-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Glad I'm not the only one @JJZK
    Happy for them, just wish it was me. I guess our time will come.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wheelsy For This Useful Post:

Ashling  (11-01-2017),Cooki  (12-01-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by wheelsy View Post
    Well off I go to visit a 2day old bubba of a close friend. We've had our ups and downs over the years and to say I'm jealous is an understatement....... Will be nice to have a cuddle though. Just feeling strange
    I know what you mean! Everyone around me is pregnant or has a baby and I'm over here cuddling my dogs wishing it would hurry up and be me!

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to taylormacpat For This Useful Post:

Cooki  (12-01-2017),jackie2  (18-01-2017),kylez83  (24-01-2017),wheelsy  (11-01-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by JJZK View Post
    I get like that a lot. I avoid all my friends with babies. A year ago, when I was desperate for another baby but DH was adamant he wanted no more, I couldn't even hold my niece. I would just burst into tears.
    How did you get him to change his mind? Mine takes a lot of effort and nagging LOL

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rachel3072 View Post
    How did you get him to change his mind? Mine takes a lot of effort and nagging LOL
    Not sure what happened to change his mind...
    I think he just knew how unhappy I was.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to JJZK For This Useful Post:

Rachel3072  (12-01-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ahhh DP will be going to Perth for 4 weeks for work on the 18th so not only do I miss out in February but he misses DD'S 2nd birthday grrr. I'll find out for sure when we get back home as in interstate.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Unicorno89 Oh how frustrating! Life getting in the way of.... Life!!!

As for me I'm CD1 today! Didn't try last month so happy to start a fresh cycle!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Technically AF should arrive tomorrow... I already know I'm out due to my low BBT's. That is the mixed blessing of temping I suppose. On the one hand, you dont have to wait the entire 2 weeks to 'know'... but on the other hand, sometimes it is nice to hold onto the hope and dream for those 2 weeks. I've known for quite a while that this cycle was a bust. But now I know about temping, it is like I cant stop myself. Ironically I actually had an aunt called Flo. (Florence)... she was a cranky old cow. lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by taylormacpat View Post
    I know what you mean! Everyone around me is pregnant or has a baby and I'm over here cuddling my dogs wishing it would hurry up and be me!
    Your post make me smile
    I can never cuddle my dog enough hehehe but yes wish it was my turn to get knock up and take home a baby or 2. Still ttc#1 here .. so depressing.. my brother just had a girl and my sister in law just had a boy .. both within 4 months and so many more friends announce they're expecting.

Don't get me wrong I love my niece and nephew in law and happy for others but this journey ain't for everyone .. I keep telling myself of what my friend told me .. 'count your blessings .. you're financially stable .. you both in goof health . The missing link will come in time" got to keep reminding myself over and over .. it makes me feel better but does not make it easier when I'm starring at a bloody stark white hpt each month lol

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cooki For This Useful Post:

kylez83  (24-01-2017),taylormacpat  (12-01-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooki View Post
    Your post make me smile
    I can never cuddle my dog enough hehehe but yes wish it was my turn to get knock up and take home a baby or 2. Still ttc#1 here .. so depressing.. my brother just had a girl and my sister in law just had a boy .. both within 4 months and so many more friends announce they're expecting.

Don't get me wrong I love my niece and nephew in law and happy for others but this journey ain't for everyone .. I keep telling myself of what my friend told me .. 'count your blessings .. you're financially stable .. you both in goof health . The missing link will come in time" got to keep reminding myself over and over .. it makes me feel better but does not make it easier when I'm starring at a bloody stark white hpt each month lol
    Your spot on hun! I spose it will happen for us both when the time is right but it's not fair that it doesn't happen the first time like it does to people who arnt trying! Haha

16. The Following User Says Thank You to taylormacpat For This Useful Post:

Cooki  (16-01-2017)