ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 62 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherry18Bloss View Post
    I retested this morning with FRER and it was a clear BFN.
    I don't think I will be buying those confirm tests I think they give out Evap lines.
    Sorry to hear. Any chance you might still get one in a few days?

Thanks
    Reviews
    IMG_1485910690.403317.jpg

I refuse, Ovia. I won't even be late until Sunday/Monday. I've been sick all week but I'm still refusing. Over the negatives. No more til I'm actually late.

I look only for the positives in every other part of my life. Determined to bring it to TTC as well.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NinjaKB For This Useful Post:

JJZK  (01-02-2017),kylez83  (01-02-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaKB View Post
    Attachment 88582

I refuse, Ovia. I won't even be late until Sunday/Monday. I've been sick all week but I'm still refusing. Over the negatives. No more til I'm actually late.

I look only for the positives in every other part of my life. Determined to bring it to TTC as well.
    Mine is willing me to too! Ive already wasted one test and not wasting another! Stay strong!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I figure while knowing is always going to be AWESOME, if you have conceived and you're looking after yourself and your body, that is going to be growing inside you whether you know for sure or not. Less time to wait on the other side?

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NinjaKB For This Useful Post:

JJZK  (01-02-2017),skydancer  (01-02-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Attachment 88582

I've found Ovia doesn't adjust according to your previous cycles. Fertility friend adjusts every month so their testing day seems more accurate (I used both FF and Ovia )

I'm 1dpo today...going to be a long 16 days!

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dreamingofnumber3 For This Useful Post:

JJZK  (01-02-2017),kylez83  (01-02-2017),skydancer  (01-02-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamingofnumber3 View Post
    I've found Ovia doesn't adjust according to your previous cycles. Fertility friend adjusts every month so their testing day seems more accurate (I used both FF and Ovia )

I'm 1dpo today...going to be a long 16 days!
    You can do it!! I'm like 11-12 I think now. I think my cycle was abnormally long for me last time (a massive 25 days) so because I've only been tracking a couple of months, it's a bit confused.

FF doesn't feel 'pretty' enough. I don't think I'd use it. I'm disturbingly fussy about what apps look like. Has a massive impact on whether I use them consistently or not.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Fun February Testing Thread

You can do it!! I'm like 11-12 I think now. I think my cycle was abnormally long for me last time (a massive 25 days) so because I've only been tracking a couple of months, it's a bit confused.

FF doesn't feel 'pretty' enough. I don't think I'd use it. I'm disturbingly fussy about what apps look like. Has a massive impact on whether I use them consistently or not.
    I agree it's not super pretty, but I like FF becuase of the data on this page. Admittedly, it just shows how effed up my cycle is, but it's good for comparisons etcIMG_1485914332.644107.jpg
    Last edited by Lanabananah; 01-02-2017 at 12:00.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lanabananah For This Useful Post:

JJZK  (01-02-2017),NinjaKB  (01-02-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lanabananah View Post
    I agree it's not super pretty, but I like FF becuase of the data on this page. Admittedly, it just shows how effed up my cycle is, but it's good for comparisons etcAttachment 88583
    Ohhhh I do love stats. If it takes more than a couple more months I might compromise and use both

Because my cycle is so short, I'm only getting about a week each cycle when I'm not in the TWW. Feel like it'll become tedious or I will go slightly batty.

I very much like that chart though!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ohhhh I do love stats. If it takes more than a couple more months I might compromise and use both

Because my cycle is so short, I'm only getting about a week each cycle when I'm not in the TWW. Feel like it'll become tedious or I will go slightly batty.

I very much like that chart though!!
    I use both Glow and FF with the same data. Glow is less intuitive, but more user friendly. I find FF is more consistent with projecting dates, but of course when I swing from a short cycle to 47 day cycle, it's always going to be wrong! Lol

I also have Ovia, but I'm not a fan of it. It has great daily info though, so I basically only use it for that

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lanabananah For This Useful Post:

JJZK  (01-02-2017),NinjaKB  (01-02-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dear testing fairies, I'm trying so hard not to use the one test I have (tight budget and jeez tests are expensive), to test right this minute. We have a ridiculously small chance of a bfp, everything swinging to a negative, yet expected period yesterday or early today, think I o'd a day or two earlier than I was expecting: expected o 20/1, think o 17th or 18th and we dtd just once (hubby has some testosterone issues we're waiting for next appointment, one successful try, two not so) on 18th or 19th, day after I thought o'd but I don't remember and I didn't write it down this month. Feel like af has been about to hit for two days if not more, other things too. Grrr trying to hold out to Friday. Any strategies? Lol. Should I just do it? It'll be -ve I'm sure. How do you ladies handle this? Cos I'm losing it. Hate myself for being that luckily woman who scored first try with my son, she sucks right now, fertile *****.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EmeraldOwl For This Useful Post:

JJZK  (01-02-2017),kylez83  (01-02-2017)