+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 62 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi. Could you please put me down for February 13th. AF due in 2 days with little hope for a bfp in my 2 days left

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @JJZK CD1 = brand new month woohooo!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Unicorno89 sure will pop you down xx

4. The Following User Says Thank You to wheelsy For This Useful Post:

Unicorno89  (10-01-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Where do we get the "internet cheapies" from? Are they worth getting / easy to read? Or more confusing, therefore tugging at my anxiety more lol?
    I think this month I might get another clear blue ovulation kit for the smiley....
    I spent ridiculous amounts on pregnancy tests last time & all came up negative. I'd like to think I can hold out test this time until AF is due, but who knows!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Does anyone else start feeling really angry they arent pregnant, especially those who have been trying a while... or do you just try and stay positive. I feel mad. Im on clomid though, so maybe it is related to that, but usually by month 3 it has worked. This is my 4th month TTC and it says if clomid hasnt worked in 6 cycles it isnt going to. I started off sad, now I feel MAD. Mad at myself for not trying to have another one sooner, mad at my body, mad that I am getting "old"... just plain mad.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by wheelsy View Post
    Where do we get the "internet cheapies" from? Are they worth getting / easy to read? Or more confusing, therefore tugging at my anxiety more lol?
    I think this month I might get another clear blue ovulation kit for the smiley....
    I spent ridiculous amounts on pregnancy tests last time & all came up negative. I'd like to think I can hold out test this time until AF is due, but who knows!
    You can get them off ebay apparently. I had no trouble reading them. There were a few dodgy ones in the batch, but you get what you pay for.
    My friend bought some off this website http://www.pregnancyshop.com.au/ovul...est-strips-opk

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Rachel3072 For This Useful Post:

wheelsy  (11-01-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hmmm I'm going to jump into this thread although no idea of actual testing day but hopefully all going well will be sometime around the last week of Feb.

Fell pregnant after 4 months TTC in December and then had an early miscarriage in between Christmas and New Year. Decided to skip January so I can have a "normal" period and see if things seem to be going back to normal. Dr said no reason we cant try again asap but also advised waiting that month if possible. Have been taken off my normal pre-natal vitamins and recommended to take a much higher dose of folic acid, vitamin d and iron for now as a bit deficient I think he said, so at least a month gives me a chance to play catch up with that as well.

Fingers crossed for lucky, healthy Feb

10. The Following User Says Thank You to erinn For This Useful Post:

wheelsy  (11-01-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by wheelsy View Post
    I'm thinking of doing the same this month... I keep telling myself not to go crazy and test but I think it's actually impossible! I'm so impatient hahaha

12. The Following User Says Thank You to taylormacpat For This Useful Post:

wheelsy  (11-01-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @erinn big hugs, so sorry about your MC. Hope you are coping ok. Hopefully February brings you happy news.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well off I go to visit a 2day old bubba of a close friend. We've had our ups and downs over the years and to say I'm jealous is an understatement....... Will be nice to have a cuddle though. Just feeling strange