ADVERTISEMENT

+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 62 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 220 of 612
  1. #211
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    555
    Thanks
    323
    Thanked
    649
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

    Default Fun February Testing Thread

    Good dammit it's done it again.
    I wasn't getting anything on my ic or ovuplan, but decided to test with digital and it goes straight to peak!

    Did this last.month, peak on cd11ish and thought I had missed my window. Kept testing and found a proper lead up and peak around cd24 (and then af after cd41)

    I can't even trust the stupid opks to give me a heads up as for all I know this month is an early o! I guess I'm Bding for the next 3 week straight just in case!
    Last edited by Lanabananah; 27-01-2017 at 20:12.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Lanabananah For This Useful Post:

    kylez83  (27-01-2017)

  3. #212
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    375
    Thanks
    183
    Thanked
    211
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Lanabananah View Post
    Good dammit it's done it again.
    I wasn't getting anything on my ic or ovuplan, but decided to test with digital and it goes straight to peak!

    Did this last.month, peak on cd11ish and thought I had missed my window. Kept testing and found a proper lead up and peak around cd24 (and then af after cd41)

    I can't even trust the stupid opks to give me a heads up as for all I know this month is an early o! I guess I'm Bding for the next 3 week straight just in case!
    20170127_200203.jpg

    I don't trust any but my trusty opks (green ones) look at the difference between it and the first response, if you are having issues with opks i strongly recommend getting some on the ones I use.

  4. #213
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    300
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked
    256
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Unicorno89 View Post
    Attachment 88377

    I don't trust any but my trusty opks (green ones) look at the difference between it and the first response, if you are having issues with opks i strongly recommend getting some on the ones I use.
    Which opk's do you use? Where do you get them from?

    My opk's started to darken then back to nothing today! That's confirmed with 2 different brands. Feeling completely defeated today.

  5. #214
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,765
    Thanks
    1,701
    Thanked
    1,250
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh gosh the symptom spotting is in overdrive!

    • My BBs are sore, sooooo sore
    • I am gassy
    • Dizzy spells today
    • Crampy
    • Lower back pain

    Oh please let this be something 🤞🏻

  6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to JJZK For This Useful Post:

    Ashling  (28-01-2017),InterestedWoman  (27-01-2017),kylez83  (28-01-2017),NelopeJ88  (27-01-2017),NinjaKB  (27-01-2017)

  7. #215
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    375
    Thanks
    183
    Thanked
    211
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamingofnumber3 View Post
    Which opk's do you use? Where do you get them from?

    My opk's started to darken then back to nothing today! That's confirmed with 2 different brands. Feeling completely defeated today.
    Hers go Dreaming. I have used them for a few years and love them

    http://m.ebay.com.au/itm/ONE-STEP-50...d=823146503023

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Unicorno89 For This Useful Post:

    kylez83  (28-01-2017),taylormacpat  (28-01-2017)

  9. #216
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    538
    Thanks
    743
    Thanked
    389
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by erinn View Post
    Finally got my AF after my MC. Only a couple of days late, part of me thinks great everything seems to have gone back to normal and part of me is how can it all just go back to normal so quick! I think this is the first time ever in the ttc process I've been excited to see af though - means we can try again. So now have a rough date for testing if 28th Feb.... should be due to O roughly around our anniversary - nice!
    That's great to hear and so wonderful to be so positive for this month! I have fingers and toes crossed you get a sticky this cycle!

  10. #217
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    78
    Thanks
    146
    Thanked
    98
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by JJZK View Post
    Oh gosh the symptom spotting is in overdrive!

    • My BBs are sore, sooooo sore
    • I am gassy
    • Dizzy spells today
    • Crampy
    • Lower back pain

    Oh please let this be something 🤞🏻
    Ohhhh 🤞for you @JJZK

    I had tingling nipples in the middle of the night last night. Just sore in the day though.

    Felt weird cramps the last 1-2 days but I've got a lot of digestive issues so it's hard to tell what is what a lot of the time.

    Now I'm really tired. Which isn't unusual but I've had more sleep than normal this week. Guess we don't have long to wait now. 🤞🤞🤞

  11. #218
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    21
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked
    13
    Reviews
    0
    Keep us updated @JJZK

    I think you're the first one to test on the list too!

    Here's hoping it's a positive result!

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Belle124 For This Useful Post:

    JJZK  (27-01-2017)

  13. #219
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    552
    Thanks
    632
    Thanked
    478
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Unicorno89 View Post
    Attachment 88377

    I don't trust any but my trusty opks (green ones) look at the difference between it and the first response, if you are having issues with opks i strongly recommend getting some on the ones I use.
    I found even the ovuplan ones better than the first response ones!!

  14. #220
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    86
    Thanks
    44
    Thanked
    60
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by ana14 View Post
    OMG Another frigging person on my facebook just announced her pregnancy... She fell on the first effing try, a few weeks after a major surgery! Who even has sex at a time like that? Honestly, What the actual hell? I feel like punching a wall (or my stupid uterus).

    Why why WHY is this not happening for me!?

    (sorry all, just needed to vent)

    😢😢😢😢
    I know the feeling ana14 I have sister in laws who got preggers first time and it is frustrating as there is nobody to speak to about the longevity of trying. Hope you get smiley face this weekend. I just tested this morning and got the flashy smiley face. Sprinkling baby dust your way

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to KJH0901 For This Useful Post:

    kylez83  (28-01-2017)


 

Similar Threads

  1. Divine December Testing Thread
    By Oh So Ready! in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 795
    Last Post: 11-01-2016, 19:18

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

FEATURED SUPPORTER
Baby Car Seats and Infant Car RestraintsBuying a baby car seat? Check out our 'go-to' links here!
REVIEWS
"Made bed time less anxious"
by Meld85
My Little Heart Whisbear - the Humming Bear reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›

ADVERTISEMENT