+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 62 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherry18Bloss View Post
    U did well both of those cakes are amazing.
    I know i need to just get on and enjoy life enjoy my babes
    Not let TTC consume me
    Easier said than done sometimes. Allow yourself time to wallow occasionally but then pick yourself up and get on with life

2. The Following User Says Thank You to JJZK For This Useful Post:

Cherry18Bloss  (22-01-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamingofnumber3 View Post
    I feel you @Unicorno89
    I'm taking zinc, vitex, multi vitamin, fish oil and Chinese herbs

I need a little pill box to keep track.

I have DP taking zinc to increase sperm quality too. He hasn't been tested yet but we're just increasing chances.
    Do you take vitex for the whole month?! Or?? Figured I would start taking that to see if that helped before I went back to my OB..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by taylormacpat View Post
    What's EPO? I might try vitex just to try regulate it a bit.
    I usually get super thirsty around fertile period so I do drink a bit of water.
    Usually my hubby and I have sex every 2-3 days once I'm off AF but this cycle we haven't.. we only really had sex twice in the last 2 days because I had cramping and my opks got lines on them (not positive but they were lines)
    We're having a slack cycle for baby making sex hahaha
    Evening primrose oil. It's meant to help cm if taken CD1 to O. It's my first month trying it. I'm on a heavy course of antibiotics for a tooth infection so I figure I'm going to need all the help I can get this month.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ana14 For This Useful Post:

taylormacpat  (23-01-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm up to day 6 of flashing smileys on my OPK's. I'm starting to wonder if I'm going to O this cycle or not.
    This whole TTC thing is starting to really get me down. I'm starting to wonder if we'll ever fall pregnant.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @NelopeJ88
    I know the feeling, I start testing at CD5 CB says Low til day CD10 it said High til CD15.
    Then stupid me change the CB stick on CD16 the new stick keep saying Low fertility since and now I am on CD19 and it still say Low wth! I am starting to think either the stick is fudge or I might not O this month and all the BD are all for nothing.

P.S. my first month on Vitex, I hope it hasn't screwed up my O

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I had given up yesterday thinking I wasn't going to O as I hadn't even had any CM and all OPK were negative then this morning I had CM!?!??! Wtf today is meant to be O day by my app.. but now I'm even more confused than what I was.... I bought more OPK and were going to BD tonight and try not to worry about it. I don't think it's happened this month so I've bought vitex to start when I get my period AND I bought hubby conceive-well men's to start taking.. it can't hurt!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Unicorno89 View Post
    It was my miracle 2nd birthday on Thursday and we had her party yesterday. The weather is a little hot but great otherwise. I am so in love with her cake. She got super spoilt too.

Attachment 88231
    Omg that cake is amazing!!!! Happy birthday to your DD for Thursday!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to dreamingofnumber3 For This Useful Post:

Unicorno89  (23-01-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by JJZK View Post
    Hugs to all those struggling or sad, I feel ya

My youngest turns 4 tomorrow, so I have been busy getting ready for that. But still, in the back of my mind is the anxiety about him possibly being my last baby. My family just is not complete yet.

Here is a pic of his requested train cake

Attachment 88233
    Happy birthday to your DS @JJZK

12. The Following User Says Thank You to dreamingofnumber3 For This Useful Post:

JJZK  (23-01-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @taylormacpat I take Vitex all through my cycle. It naturally increases progesterone so according to my dr, if I stop taking it after o, progesterone can drop causing miscarriage or no pregnancy.
    @NelopeJ88 don't be disheartened. My sister got pregnant last month and she got negative/low opk's all month!!
    @Cooki is it possible you missed it! When my opk's start getting darker I test every 12 hours

14. The Following User Says Thank You to dreamingofnumber3 For This Useful Post:

taylormacpat  (23-01-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @dreamingofnumber3
    I tested everyday since CD5 and then increase to twice a day morning and afternoono from CD16.

First time charting temp and my chart is all over the place and I cant see a steady rise thats why I think I haven't O yet.

I don't mind if I don't see Peak just as long as I O, we have BD every 3rd day from CD9, so hopefully we catch that egg.

Ooo congrats to your sister thats awesome!