+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 62 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I am also taking vitex after irregular periods. I am hoping it regulates my af and gives me a bfp!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've started to take all the stuff I took when I got pregnant with DD.

Royal jelly
    Propolis
    Asprin because of a clotting disorder
    Fish oil
    Coq10
    B Complex with my methyfolate as i can't use folic acid. I feel so yuck taking so many pills so I hope it works

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Unicorno89 View Post
    I've started to take all the stuff I took when I got pregnant with DD.

Royal jelly
    Propolis
    Asprin because of a clotting disorder
    Fish oil
    Coq10
    B Complex with my methyfolate as i can't use folic acid. I feel so yuck taking so many pills so I hope it works
    I feel you @Unicorno89
    I'm taking zinc, vitex, multi vitamin, fish oil and Chinese herbs

I need a little pill box to keep track.

I have DP taking zinc to increase sperm quality too. He hasn't been tested yet but we're just increasing chances.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    CD 19.
    I have no idea if I've ovulated/and or when my cycle is around 31-32 days so I guess I should've O'd today. Feeling nothing no weird pains I had a really bad headache yesterday. And cm is a lot less although hard to tell.
    I'm getting really hung up on it all. DH wants a 3rd but what if I can't, I know I don't always ovulate every month this never was an issue for me but now that I am much older... my babe is nearly five and I am well into my 30's I feel like this TTC is going to be really hard. AF Is so much worse since my second bub v heavy 5-6 days long lots of pain, I can't help but feel it's all connected.
    And then the fact that we haven't used birth control at all since our daughter but then again we weren't V active at all 2/4 times a month poor DH.
    But this month he is taking it seriously
    Sorry for the long random post I've just all these thought on my mind I need to share them

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamingofnumber3 View Post
    I feel you @Unicorno89
    I'm taking zinc, vitex, multi vitamin, fish oil and Chinese herbs

I need a little pill box to keep track.

I have DP taking zinc to increase sperm quality too. He hasn't been tested yet but we're just increasing chances.
    Yeah I'm taking zinc too i forgot to add that to my list. Dp hates pills but is taking some zinc when he remembers. I need to have a pill box too lol do many to keep track of. How's th Vitex going?

Thanks
    Reviews
    It was my miracle 2nd birthday on Thursday and we had her party yesterday. The weather is a little hot but great otherwise. I am so in love with her cake. She got super spoilt too.

received_606856482831573.jpg

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Unicorno89 For This Useful Post:

Cherry18Bloss  (22-01-2017),InterestedWoman  (23-01-2017),JJZK  (22-01-2017),Kaya  (22-01-2017),kylez83  (25-01-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    CD6 and waiting to see this cycle whether I have another 10-11 day luteal phase. If I do I think I'll see my GP and hopefully get a referral. I already ovulate late so I'm hesitant to just start B6/B complex vitamins as reportedly they can delay ovulation.

My best friend is in labour (has been all weekend) and I'm so excited to meet her baby but at the same time it's a sad reminder that we haven't successfully conceived yet. We started trying the same month they fell pregnant so could've grown a baby of our own now! They tried upwards of 6-10 months before each of their three so I'm incredibly happy for them, even though the TTC blues is getting to me. Hopefully seeing/smelling a new baby will kickstart my ovaries!

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kaya For This Useful Post:

Cherry18Bloss  (22-01-2017),InterestedWoman  (23-01-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaya View Post
    CD6 and waiting to see this cycle whether I have another 10-11 day luteal phase. If I do I think I'll see my GP and hopefully get a referral. I already ovulate late so I'm hesitant to just start B6/B complex vitamins as reportedly they can delay ovulation.

My best friend is in labour (has been all weekend) and I'm so excited to meet her baby but at the same time it's a sad reminder that we haven't successfully conceived yet. We started trying the same month they fell pregnant so could've grown a baby of our own now! They tried upwards of 6-10 months before each of their three so I'm incredibly happy for them, even though the TTC blues is getting to me. Hopefully seeing/smelling a new baby will kickstart my ovaries!
    I know how you feel one of my good mates is due today... and see lots of babies at work!!! Come on ovaries! Kick it into gear already!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Fun February Testing Thread

Hugs to all those struggling or sad, I feel ya

My youngest turns 4 tomorrow, so I have been busy getting ready for that. But still, in the back of my mind is the anxiety about him possibly being my last baby. My family just is not complete yet.

Here is a pic of his requested train cake

IMG_1485081481.625240.jpg

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JJZK For This Useful Post:

Cherry18Bloss  (22-01-2017),InterestedWoman  (23-01-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    U did well both of those cakes are amazing.
    I know i need to just get on and enjoy life enjoy my babes
    Not let TTC consume me