+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 62 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I'm confused this month. Not having many ovulation symptoms this month and my OPK yesterday started to look like it was going to get darker then tonight it was nearly completely clear..... feeling like I haven't really been ovulating or something since coming off the pill? Anyone had anything similar? Suggestions or advice welcome!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by taylormacpat View Post
    Well I'm confused this month. Not having many ovulation symptoms this month and my OPK yesterday started to look like it was going to get darker then tonight it was nearly completely clear..... feeling like I haven't really been ovulating or something since coming off the pill? Anyone had anything similar? Suggestions or advice welcome!
    How long have you been off the pill for? It took me a few months after getting off the pill before I ovulated. The first 2 months I got dark but not positive opk's.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Fun February Testing Thread

I've been off since October. In October I got a very strong positive and since then it's been the build up but not a blazing positive and this month has me so confused...
    I don't even have CM like I usually do but I still have little cramps... I don't know if it's going to happen later or if it's just not going to happen...
    It looked like it was ramping up and now it looks like it's gone already

***edit

I should probably mention my periods arnt the exact same amount of time ATM..
    They have gone from 28,26,27,31 days..

I've been googling (which is bad) anyone tried vitex?!? Opinions?
    Last edited by taylormacpat; 21-01-2017 at 23:22.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've been off since October. In October I got a very strong positive and since then it's been the build up but not a blazing positive and this month has me so confused...
    I don't even have CM like I usually do but I still have little cramps... I don't know if it's going to happen later or if it's just not going to happen...

***edit

I'm on vitex! My sister took it for 3 months, never got a positive opk BUT she's now 6 weeks pregnant. Lol our bodies are weird and wonderful things.

I recommend vitex for regulating your cycle

How frequently were you opk testing? When I got a dark line, I tested 12 hours later and got the positive. If I hadve waited 24 hours, it would have been negative again.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to dreamingofnumber3 For This Useful Post:

taylormacpat  (22-01-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews

***edit

My cycles are like yours (26 days one month, 29 the next). The important thing to remember is that your LP doesn't change (mine is 12 or 13 days). Your O date varies slightly due to the maturation of your dominant follicle and egg - sometimes it takes longer to get to the right size. I use a rule of bd'ing every 2 days from cd9, right through to a few days out from af. That way you really can't miss it, and it takes the stress out of tracking O exactly.

If you are not getting other signs of O (ewcm, for example) then it is good to take supplements for that. I'm on my first month of EPO after getting no cm last month. Also, drink heaps of water from cd9 onwards - it really really helps.

Good luck and fx for our bfps soon! (I'm on month 8 ttc#1)

Thanks
    Reviews

***edit

My cycles are like yours (26 days one month, 29 the next). The important thing to remember is that your LP doesn't change (mine is 12 or 13 days). Your O date varies slightly due to the maturation of your dominant follicle and egg - sometimes it takes longer to get to the right size. I use a rule of bd'ing every 2 days from cd9, right through to a few days out from af. That way you really can't miss it, and it takes the stress out of tracking O exactly.

If you are not getting other signs of O (ewcm, for example) then it is good to take supplements for that. I'm on my first month of EPO after getting no cm last month. Also, drink heaps of water from cd9 onwards - it really really helps.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamingofnumber3 View Post
    I'm on vitex! My sister took it for 3 months, never got a positive opk BUT she's now 6 weeks pregnant. Lol our bodies are weird and wonderful things.

I recommend vitex for regulating your cycle

How frequently were you opk testing? When I got a dark line, I tested 12 hours later and got the positive. If I hadve waited 24 hours, it would have been negative again.
    Everyday when my app says it's my fertile week and I start getting little cramps or I start getting CM

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ana14 View Post

What's EPO? I might try vitex just to try regulate it a bit.
    I usually get super thirsty around fertile period so I do drink a bit of water.
    Usually my hubby and I have sex every 2-3 days once I'm off AF but this cycle we haven't.. we only really had sex twice in the last 2 days because I had cramping and my opks got lines on them (not positive but they were lines)
    We're having a slack cycle for baby making sex hahaha

Thanks
    Reviews
    What's vitex? is it ok to take with folate supplement like blackmores conceive well? Happy opk's ladies I'm coming up to my o week. Baby dust

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by KJH0901 View Post
    What's vitex? is it ok to take with folate supplement like blackmores conceive well? Happy opk's ladies I'm coming up to my o week. Baby dust
    Vitex is a supplement. It's designed to help regulate your menstrual cycle.
    My herbalist has said it's fine to take in conjunction with other Pre-preg supplements and also Chinese herbs. My cycle used to be 40 days, now only 32.

I'm about to enter fertile week too I'd say I'll ov in a week so starting every second day bd-ing.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to dreamingofnumber3 For This Useful Post:

taylormacpat  (22-01-2017)