+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    It's many years since I ate lots at Christmas time. I like good food, but the guilt of overeating is far worse for me than any pleasure I get from eating.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    This Christmas i have gone over board with eating and dont plan to stop until im back home after our holidays.
    Im normally not too bad but thought I have already put on too much weight this year Im not going to diet until im home. Im going to enjoy this festive period

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I don't worry about it. I eat whatever over xmas, I'm hardly going to put excess weight on after a few days of eating and drinking more than usual.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Being pregnant at Christmas time is a recipe for overeating with maternity clothes at my disposal but I did my meal plan and groceries for the new year today, lots of veggie packed meals, bought stuff to do some meal prep to have in the freezer so no need to be buying unhealthy lunches if I don't have leftovers from the night before. I really need to slow down my weight gain, 26 weeks and I've already put on 13kg!

SuperGranny is online now Worlds best grandma! Winner 2012 - Most Helpful Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I have gained 700g over Christmas/ new years. I don't think that is too bad considering all the extra food around, and my gym being closed for the whole time. Back to my gym now, and back to normal eating. I have a big birthday in april and I want to be about 5 kgs lighter. marie.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I didn't do too badly at Christmas but deary me the bloat after has been awful. I chucked out all the leftover chocolates

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Heids89 View Post
    I didn't do too badly at Christmas but deary me the bloat after has been awful. I chucked out all the leftover chocolates
    Tell me about it!!! My work pants were tight today. I've eaten really well though, drank heaps of water and I'll get some exercise done tonight after DD's in bed. Fingers crossed it improves!