+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Hair care product recommendations

I have to change up the brand of shampoo and conditioner around every 6 months because I find any longer and it just doesn't feel right which is where I am now. Also due to the constant bleaching to have purple or blue or teal hair (am now blue black) my hair is currently dry and just yuck so I am in the process of testing out new brands. I was using Keune so pure and after a visit to hair house warehouse I am now trialling a brand called Make and alternating with Wella luxe. So far so good, I did a treatment tonight and it feels better then it has in ages but am curious to know what brands others recommend.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Goldwell does really nice shampoos and conditioners. I also use Paul Mitchell Supercharge Moisture as a treatment every few washes.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Subbing.

Also keen on recommendations for texture and volume that don't make your hair look sticky I have thick but fine hair that just 'hangs'!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pantene do wonderful oil treatments.

I use them once a week.

If you can wash your hair once a week and don't put product in it except treatment.

I have been doing this for the last month ...to my surprise hair is not greasy and a lot healthier.

Revlon..shampoo and conditioner is very good and nourishing...you can get it from chemists.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Subbing.

I have to buy some decent shampoo/conditioner in the next week or so as my hair is both bleached and coloured. Previously I was using the Goldwell purple shampoo for blonde hair, but it's no good to me now as I have some colour in there too.

I'm thinking about trying the brand KMS. My hairdresser thinks it's great. Goldwell Kerasilk is supposed to be really good too, though it's pretty pricey.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I like kerastase and redkin. I have very dry hair and these products work well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I use cheap shampoo and conditioner, but use delorenzo purple shampoo once a week and Olaplex3 overnight at least once a week.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I use one with no chemicals I think.., think the brand is oyx?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod-Degrassi View Post
    Subbing.

I have to buy some decent shampoo/conditioner in the next week or so as my hair is both bleached and coloured. Previously I was using the Goldwell purple shampoo for blonde hair, but it's no good to me now as I have some colour in there too.

I'm thinking about trying the brand KMS. My hairdresser thinks it's great. Goldwell Kerasilk is supposed to be really good too, though it's pretty pricey.
    I used to use kms and loved it! My Mum uses kerasilk and swears by it so that's my next one to try.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I love any of the Joico shampoo and conditioners.

After recently going through multiple bleach processes, these are my favourite products.

Top to bottom:

CPR always blonde intensive treatment. It's a blue based toner and treatment in one. Use in place of conditioner. It is by far the best toner I have ever used.

CPR rescue spray - spray on towel dried hair.

Joico K-Pak deep penetrating recontructor. It's a protein treatment that you leave on gor 5 minutes between shampoo and conditioner.
    Attached Images