+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    TheGooch is offline Winner 2014 - Newbie of the Year
    Winner 2016 BubHubs DIVA Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    No pics but I feel thankful today.
    Aveda shampoo and conditioner
    Soda Str.eam
    Ferrero Rocher
    A new book
    Chocolate peanuts
    And we bought each other a new tv for the fancy lounge and a new weber family q.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheGooch For This Useful Post:

HearMeRoar  (25-12-2016),Little Miss Sunshine  (26-12-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Week ended 24/7/2014100 Posts in a week

Default Show us your gifts!!

Quote Originally Posted by Myztiks#1Fan View Post
    Are they pearls I see? I love love love pearl earrings
    No, cubic zirconia (I think). I love pearl earrings too :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by JustJaq View Post
    @Mamasupial and @HeavenBlue, do you mind if i ask why you DPs didn't get you anything? Was it financial constraints, laziness, agreed in advance, etc? Did you get them anything?
    Pure laziness. He claims he didn't have time but he has 12 months and Christmas isn't a surprise! Yes, like a sucker I still got him something like I always do. But I've learned my lesson and keep it small and simple these days. I got him sneakers and a pair of pj's. I rarely get anything from dp whether it be Xmas or birthday etc.
    Yes, although I know that it's likely it still stings every time.

TheGooch is offline Winner 2014 - Newbie of the Year
    Winner 2016 BubHubs DIVA Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavenBlue View Post
    Pure laziness. He claims he didn't have time but he has 12 months and Christmas isn't a surprise! Yes, like a sucker I still got him something like I always do. But I've learned my lesson and keep it small and simple these days. I got him sneakers and a pair of pj's. I rarely get anything from dp whether it be Xmas or birthday etc.
    Hugs xxx
    It stings for me too when DH doesn't get me anything for my birthday. He's an incredibly loving and considerate man in other ways. It's just the gift thing he's not great at.
    I go all out for his birthday. This year I got some scratchies. I don't even gamble!
    This year I wrapped up chocolate sultanas for him and chocolate peanuts for me.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to TheGooch For This Useful Post:

HeavenBlue  (25-12-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry @HeavenBlue and you're absolutely right there is plenty of time not like Xmas is a surprise I hope one day he realizes that even a small gesture would mean so very much xx

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gingermillie For This Useful Post:

HeavenBlue  (25-12-2016),Little Miss Sunshine  (26-12-2016),TheGooch  (25-12-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by gingermillie View Post
    So sorry @HeavenBlue and you're absolutely right there is plenty of time not like Xmas is a surprise I hope one day he realizes that even a small gesture would mean so very much xx
    And here was hoping this might be the year I get a ring! There was no lack of hinting and direction. I even found pictures for him of rings I like! I didn't even get block of chocolate! Oh well, I do have two beautiful children and they are amazing!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to HeavenBlue For This Useful Post:

gingermillie  (26-12-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by JustJaq View Post
    @Mamasupial and @HeavenBlue, do you mind if i ask why you DPs didn't get you anything? Was it financial constraints, laziness, agreed in advance, etc? Did you get them anything?
    Not agreed in advance or finance. I got him gifts.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    And here was hoping this might be the year I get a ring! There was no lack of hinting and direction. I even found pictures for him of rings I like! I didn't even get block of chocolate! Oh well, I do have two beautiful children and they are amazing!
    Lol same here.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Show us your gifts!!

I got pretty spoiled! A handbag, overnight bag, beach towel, sandals, 2 magazine subscriptions, spotlight voucher, voucher for my hairdresser for 2 shampoos and blowdries, taboo board game, candle... that's from hubby, ILs and SIL. Will get presents from my family on Tues but we do Kris Kringle and I asked for cash towards my new gym membership as mine expires in Jan. My parents usually give me a bit of cash too.

I am sooooo excited that MIL didn't get me a Donna Hay mag subscription, I hate that magazine and she has gone it for me the last 2 christmases

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JR03 For This Useful Post:

HearMeRoar  (25-12-2016),Little Miss Sunshine  (26-12-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ouch, @Mamasupial and @HeavenBlue. I'm sorry to hear that. Your DPs are slackers, and don't deserve you.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JustJaq For This Useful Post:

HeavenBlue  (26-12-2016),Little Miss Sunshine  (26-12-2016),Mamasupial  (26-12-2016)