+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Mother's group wanted - Hammond Park area

Looking to join a mother's group in the Hammond park area (WA). My bub is five months old. Not sure if there are any mother's groups or playgroups running in the area at all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    There's definitely some around Southern River / Gosnells / Armadale that I can give you the details of, but your best bet would probably be looking at the Cockburn shire website (a quick Google sent me here http://www.cockburn.wa.gov.au/Commun...ault.asp#group ) or calling up your local family centres. A lot of schools these days are also offering playgroups and while they're typically geared towards toddlers and up, you might have some luck if you look at local school websites (find them by going to Schools Online http://www.det.wa.edu.au/schoolsonline/home.do ) and look for details about any playgroups or call them during term to see if they have 0-1s attending sessions.

It's an awful time of year for joining 'official' mothers groups or playgroups because a lot of them break over the school holidays, but I'm sure there's something out there for you! I'm a bit northeast of you but there are a few Facebook pages for Mums & Bubs in my area where people organise weekly plays so I'm sure there are some for around Hammond Park if you get desperate!