Hi there,
I was given a Valco rocker/glider and stool. It is worn but still works great. I'm wondering if anyone knows where I could get a cover? I've heard Valco do them but they are expensive, so I was thinking if anyone has had any experience with any handmade covers on etsy or similar?
Let me know your recommendations!