+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Not my cup of tea so wouldn't try them, I wouldn't use the cups either. I am fortunate that I only get very light periods since having the mirena so a liner at night and tampons are sufficient

Thanks
    Reviews
    How many hours would they last? I've started using a cup and it says up to 12 hours which is great, but wouldn't you have to carry a few pairs of these in your bag? How much fluid do they hold? Would you be having to take spare undies into the toilet cubicle at work to change and then carry a dirty pair in your bag the rest of the day?

Sounds good in theory but these types of things worry me as I have a heavy flow on some days (gotten way worse since having my kids)

TheGooch is offline Winner 2014 - Newbie of the Year
    Winner 2016 BubHubs DIVA Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by SAgirl View Post
    How many hours would they last? I've started using a cup and it says up to 12 hours which is great, but wouldn't you have to carry a few pairs of these in your bag? How much fluid do they hold? Would you be having to take spare undies into the toilet cubicle at work to change and then carry a dirty pair in your bag the rest of the day?

Sounds good in theory but these types of things worry me as I have a heavy flow on some days (gotten way worse since having my kids)
    I wore the moderate absorbency pair for a full day on day 2 or 3 of my period which was one of the heaviest days for me. They were great. No bunching up. No leaks. No wetness and no odour. But I guess it really depends how heavy yours is.
    The next day I wore a light absorbency pair and the results weren't good.
    IMO the light absorbency pair, for me, would be good for spotting only or for protection when you're not sure when your period is going to arrive, or when you'd usually use a liner.
    If I buy more - which I think I will, I'll get moderate absorbency only.
    I did note on the website they used to have high absorbency but couldn't see that in any range they had. I've sent an email and asked if they're planning to restock because I think that would give just a little more protection.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to TheGooch For This Useful Post:

SAgirl  (02-01-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    No I don't think I'd wear it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGooch View Post
    I wore the moderate absorbency pair for a full day on day 2 or 3 of my period which was one of the heaviest days for me. They were great. No bunching up. No leaks. No wetness and no odour. But I guess it really depends how heavy yours is.
    The next day I wore a light absorbency pair and the results weren't good.
    IMO the light absorbency pair, for me, would be good for spotting only or for protection when you're not sure when your period is going to arrive, or when you'd usually use a liner.
    If I buy more - which I think I will, I'll get moderate absorbency only.
    I did note on the website they used to have high absorbency but couldn't see that in any range they had. I've sent an email and asked if they're planning to restock because I think that would give just a little more protection.
    Yep I only wear the light absorbency on my last few days (my AF kind of dribbles on for the last 3 days, so irritating). I also wanted to order the high absorbency but couldn't - let me know how you get on.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to teenie For This Useful Post:

TheGooch  (02-01-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Just bought my daughter some from modibody. It was her first day of school and she stunk like wee when I picked her up. She's not great with wiping and i think she only realises she needs to go when wee starts to come out.

Her name rhythms with smelly so need to nip it in the bud before other kids catch on

TheGooch is offline Winner 2014 - Newbie of the Year
    Winner 2016 BubHubs DIVA Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by teenie View Post
    Yep I only wear the light absorbency on my last few days (my AF kind of dribbles on for the last 3 days, so irritating). I also wanted to order the high absorbency but couldn't - let me know how you get on.
    They got back to me and said hope to restock in March! Hooray!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to TheGooch For This Useful Post:

teenie  (01-02-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I got the light absorbency and I love them. I only use them as a 'back up' to my cup, incase I get stuck at work unable to get to the toilet to empty it etc, or if I am down to my last couple of days which is just random heavy spotting. It eliminated my need for panty liners and I don't worry about leakage now. Plus they absorb really well so they feel dry feeling all day. I honestly love them.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by harvs View Post
    Yes. Yes I would. There's a little ick factor I'd have to get past but otherwise I love the idea. Especially if they make my legs look like the ones in the pictures.
    I loved they used a real persons legs

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    100 Posts in a week
    I've ordered two pairs thanks to seeing this thread - medium absorbency. I'm sort of road testing them for my DD. She hasn't got her period yet but I think these would be so great, even if worn with a pad/liner as a backup at school and overnight too.