Closed Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by twinklify View Post
    I honestly do not think its intentional. Most 'basic' pj/t shirt tops are thin. People are tired and go about their morning and the last thing on their mind is putting on a bra. Maybe they think if they put on a bra they are 'dressing up' for the tradie and don't want to give them the wrong idea (kinda like doing hair/makeup)?
    ThatS true!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Why would I put on a bra for a tradesman?

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wise Enough For This Useful Post:

HollyGolightly81  (16-12-2016),VicPark  (17-12-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Elijahs Mum View Post
    I'm a real estate agent and we see it all when we do property inspections! My property manager has had tenants open the door in a Towell or undies so I think it's more common than you think! I've shown a house for sale with people still in bed which is really uncomfortable ( for us and the buyers, the tenants didn't care!) and just about all my sales guys have been propositioned!
    Our tradies have told us many stories of what some tenants wear/do/offer them!
    This is amazing. I'm always so shocked by these RE stories!! When we rent and have inspections I feel like the person doing the inspection is a guest, and for some reason feel the need to offer tea and cake or scones I thought everyone did that lol.

To answer the OP, at 7am all bets are off for me, and while I'd like to think I'd be prepared enough to look half decent and have a bra on, I'd probably have rolled out of bed 10 mins earlier and still be in pjs. I would offer the tradie tea though

Thanks
    Reviews
    I always wear a bra but wouldn't read much into others going bra-less. Pre-baby I would make sure I'm dressed before a tradie turned up. Now I'm always dressed at 7 am anyway as DD gets up at 5 am . I've answered the door with a baby attached to my boob before though, plenty of times!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    If I am expecting a tradie, I am always in my pjs and braless. I work nights. I am not gonna go out of my way to be more presentable for someone who is quite possibly coming at a time when I am either ready for bed or have been woken up.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Bra-less is not topless, so I don't see it as particularly startling that women would answer/converse with tradies sans bra.

That said, I have small boobs so if I were bra-less, unless I was on high beam, I'd hardly doubt a tradie would notice, unless he was consciously looking of course.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mod-Uniquey For This Useful Post:

LoveLivesHere  (16-12-2016),Renn  (16-12-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    If I have a tradie coming I always put a bra on. But my dh is a tradie and Im likely to see these people alot as they are friends. Im more comfortable in a bra if I have people in my house.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by babyno1onboard View Post
    I always wear a bra but wouldn't read much into others going bra-less. Pre-baby I would make sure I'm dressed before a tradie turned up. Now I'm always dressed at 7 am anyway as DD gets up at 5 am . I've answered the door with a baby attached to my boob before though, plenty of times!
    I agree with pre baby I was always dressed. I answered the door to the pest man in pjs (singlet and shorts) at 2pm the other day.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm self conscious. I always wear a bra if I have anyone over whether it's family, friends, tradies. I have had builders here the past 2 days by 7:45am so both days I got dressed and ready for the day before they arrived.
    We nearly always get pizza delivered Friday nights and I make DH open the door and get the pizza if I've already showered and in my (braless) pjs I just feel naked without a bra on lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by gingermillie View Post
    I'm self conscious. I always wear a bra if I have anyone over whether it's family, friends, tradies. I have had builders here the past 2 days by 7:45am so both days I got dressed and ready for the day before they arrived.
    We nearly always get pizza delivered Friday nights and I make DH open the door and get the pizza if I've already showered and in my (braless) pjs I just feel naked without a bra on lol.
    That's like me exactly. Maybe partly because I've always had larger pokier nipples. Esp since I've breastfeed. I don't want someone looking. Since it's so noticeable

Just didn't think many women would but I guess we are all different and that's perfectly fine