+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 44
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,602
    Thanks
    1,984
    Thanked
    1,313
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

    Default Gross things your kids have done

    So, the other day, my DS went to play in a playground. He came back to me after a bit, and his pants were wet, and smelled of pee. I thought oh, his nappy's had a leak. Nope, his nappy wasn't wet. He'd sat in some other kid's pee. Couldn't strip him off fast enough.

    So, what gross things have your kids done?

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to JustJaq For This Useful Post:

    Little Miss Sunshine  (15-12-2016)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    3,015
    Thanks
    3,678
    Thanked
    2,843
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    The other day dd touched the cat's bum. Like a bullseye. ick

  4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to gingermillie For This Useful Post:

    bel2466  (10-01-2017),Frankenmum  (16-12-2016),HollyGolightly81  (16-12-2016),JustJaq  (15-12-2016),Little Miss Sunshine  (15-12-2016),littleriv  (15-12-2016),MysticFalls  (21-01-2017),teenie  (15-12-2016),TheGooch  (15-12-2016)

  5. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    4,686
    Thanks
    9,502
    Thanked
    4,597
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    My dd1 loves to stick a finger or two up her bum and tries to make us smell them.

    I used to laugh but it's no longer funny.....

  6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Little Miss Sunshine For This Useful Post:

    BabyG4  (18-12-2016),Frankenmum  (16-12-2016),HollyGolightly81  (16-12-2016),JustJaq  (15-12-2016),Wise Enough  (16-12-2016)

  7. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    2,449
    Thanks
    3,001
    Thanked
    1,719
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Miss Sunshine View Post
    My dd1 loves to stick a finger or two up her bum and tries to make us smell them.

    I used to laugh but it's no longer funny.....
    OMG haha

  8. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    2,509
    Thanks
    2,475
    Thanked
    2,302
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    DS1 constantly picks his nose and eats it. Turns his nose up at my cooking, but will happily eat the contents of said nose!

    The other day he came in asking me to wash his hands as he had dog poo on them. Apparently he thought it was a fun game to push rocks into piles of dog poo, but then missed and his fingers went in. I almost vomited and made DH deal with it.

    DS2 vomits on his hands and then sucks on them. But he is only 3 months old, so I guess it's kind of excusable...but still totally gross!

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Frankenmum For This Useful Post:

    JustJaq  (15-12-2016),Little Miss Sunshine  (16-12-2016)

  10. #6
    TheGooch's Avatar
    TheGooch is offline Winner 2014 - Newbie of the Year
    Winner 2016 BubHubs DIVA Award
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    5,204
    Thanks
    9,212
    Thanked
    4,800
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    When DS was only a few months old we were in the bath together and he let go of the biggest poo. It sat on top of the water like an oil slick moving closer and closer to me ugh! But as Frankenmum said, excusable given his age.
    Now he's not particularly gross. He likes to be clean. The worst is trying to shove his half eaten food into my mouth, all soggy. Or wanting to drink out of my water bottle and leaving floaties every single time. Even when he hasn't eaten anything!

  11. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,111
    Thanks
    180
    Thanked
    672
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankenmum View Post
    DS1 constantly picks his nose and eats it. Turns his nose up at my cooking, but will happily eat the contents of said nose!

    The other day he came in asking me to wash his hands as he had dog poo on them. Apparently he thought it was a fun game to push rocks into piles of dog poo, but then missed and his fingers went in. I almost vomited and made DH deal with it.

    DS2 vomits on his hands and then sucks on them. But he is only 3 months old, so I guess it's kind of excusable...but still totally gross!
    Urghh...These, esp the last, made me gag!!

  12. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    4,953
    Thanks
    2,141
    Thanked
    2,807
    Reviews
    6
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGooch View Post
    When DS was only a few months old we were in the bath together and he let go of the biggest poo. It sat on top of the water like an oil slick moving closer and closer to me ugh! But as Frankenmum said, excusable given his age.
    Now he's not particularly gross. He likes to be clean. The worst is trying to shove his half eaten food into my mouth, all soggy. Or wanting to drink out of my water bottle and leaving floaties every single time. Even when he hasn't eaten anything!
    My middle boy was known as Captain Backwash for a very long time.

  13. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    4,328
    Thanks
    3,188
    Thanked
    3,524
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I wiped my 2yos nose and accidentally pushed a booger into her mouth. She picked it out, looked at it, then promptly shoved it back in again

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Wise Enough For This Useful Post:

    Little Miss Sunshine  (16-12-2016)

  15. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,111
    Thanks
    180
    Thanked
    672
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Wise Enough View Post
    I wiped my 2yos nose and accidentally pushed a booger into her mouth. She picked it out, looked at it, then promptly shoved it back in again
    Oh god I'm glad none of my kids have turned out to be booger eaters...what with the boogie eating thing? I've accidentally got snot in my mouth before (don't ask) ... and it does not taste good....at all...
    But my 5yo DS can not keep his finger out of his nose. So disgusting...kids are gross


 

Similar Threads

  1. What is it with gross eggs?
    By CanadianKangaroo in forum General Chat
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 05-09-2016, 15:43
  2. Worms.. Again 😟 *TMI* gross...
    By yadot in forum General Child Health Issues
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-03-2016, 18:28
  3. If it's yellow, let it mellow - acceptable or gross?
    By Mod-Degrassi in forum General Chat
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 31-12-2015, 21:37

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
FEATURED SUPPORTER
Sarah Tooke Childbirth & Parenting EducationProviding private, personalised antenatal childbirth & parenting education to expectant parents in the comfort of their ...
FORUMS - chatting now ...
Growth Of Intellection. Discussion?General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
What is going on!?Conception & Fertility General Chat
IVF babies due Sep/Oct/Nov 2017pregnancy and babies through IVF
Largest bassinets on market?Pregnancy & Birth General Chat
April/May TTC group chatConception & Fertility General Chat
REVIEWS
"Pigeon teats rule!"
by Alex
Pigeon PP Wide Neck reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›