Closed Thread
Page 9 of 122 FirstFirst ... 78910111959109 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hello @MrsBMum2be! You are welcome to join! When will you be starting? I'm starting on 12 Jan! I haven't picked up my truck load of meds.. When I called them yesterday they said to wait until the day before AF is due.. I hope there's enough time to pick up meds in Jan.. Really hoping AF is not early!!

What are your fertility issues or are you unexplained like a lot of us on here lol

2. The Following User Says Thank You to warratag For This Useful Post:

MrsBMum2be  (20-12-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome @MrsBMum2be
    Ask questions as needed, people on here are really helpful
    It's also awesome to vent to people who understand what your going thru x

4. The Following User Says Thank You to mish239 For This Useful Post:

MrsBMum2be  (20-12-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @warratag @mish239 thanks girls!! Oh gosh there are so many meds but i think it looks worse than it actually is! When the nurse walked in with 3 bag loads today i looked at my husband with a face like a smacked *** just from fear haha i start on the 3rd of January (providing AF comes when she is meant to)
    My FS nurse said if i start feeling like AF is coming early to ring so maybe you could do the same?

I have a double whammy! I was diagnosed with PCOS then after a round of clomid they found 'something' they needed to investigate. They found i had a hydrosalpinx on the left side so after 2 surgeries they removed both my tubes and now here we are starting IVF ☺ so are you and your DH both unexplained?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Aloha @MrsBMum2be!! Oh I would love to start early, but alas my clinic is closed and don't re-open until 9 Jan which clinic are you with? That's pretty awesome they're open as early as 3 Jan!!

Oh so sorry to hear your tubes had to he removed.. I've never heard of that before but hopefully that was the reason and you will have a successful short IVF journey! That would be so wonderful!!!

Mine is unexplained but is more likely to be age related lol

I'm getting my AMH tested this Friday. A bit nervous about that!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh bugger!! Well hopefully it all goes to plan and time then but im sure it will for you both 😊 we are ysing Flinders Fertility in Adelaide, they are open all days except the public holidays luckily! Who are you through?

Thankyou 😊 apparently the fluid from the blockages can leak into the uterus and harm the emby so it had to happen for us to be successful but still a big thing at 27 i guess ☺ i really hope so too!! Hhusband has fantastic swimmers so hopefully i react to the meds well!!!

Oh ok but at least your being proactive about it. I totally understand, i was too lol have you guys done any other treatments or is this the first?

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's fantastic! None of the other clinics are open lol. This will be my third go lol. What plan are you on? I'll be taking 300 Gonal f on day 2 then orgalutran on day 6 then ovidrel trigger and then EPU but my clinic only collects eggs on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I'm hoping I can get my cycle marries up with their collection days.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh really? Thats frustrating!! I must admit i have found flinders to be great so far really. @warratag i am almost exactly the same as you 😀 except the Gonal F is 125 because my AMH is so high they said im at risk of OHSS!

Oh wow have you had to stim each go? Maybe they eill get you to trigger at a different time so it does line up?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hehe we are twinsies @MrsBMum2be!! my AMH is sure to be low I'm sure!!!
    Yep stim each go! Hopefully the trigger is at the right time.. I hope they reduce my dosage if I'm not ready when I should be!
    Are you excited?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh it might not be but even if it is low theres heaps you can do and it doesnt mean its necessarily bad so try not to stress yourself too much ☺

Wow that must have been draining for you!! I really hope this time is your special cycle!!

Oh yeah I am starting to get so excited now!! Just cant wait for the day we are actually pregnant and to know theres a little puddin in there!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsBMum2be View Post
    Oh it might not be but even if it is low theres heaps you can do and it doesnt mean its necessarily bad so try not to stress yourself too much ☺

Wow that must have been draining for you!! I really hope this time is your special cycle!!

Oh yeah I am starting to get so excited now!! Just cant wait for the day we are actually pregnant and to know theres a little puddin in there!!!
    Thanks so much! I hope this is your cycle too!!!
    I can't wait either! My FS is so supportive and I feel that she's so excited to get us to that point. She's very sweet which makes a big difference!!