ADVERTISEMENT

Closed Thread
Page 61 of 122 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371111 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Ugh I just realised I was meant to have a blood test today at 7am! I thought it was tomorrow for some reason. I'm not really sure what the blood test is for, I'm on day 7 of Stims. Hopefully it won't matter if I go tomorrow? I feel like I'm mucking this cycle up :-(

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Try not to worry @amywillo86 it would have been to check how your levels are rising. Just go tomorrow morning and then call the clinic. I think I usually have mine on day 2 and then day 8 so hopefully you will be ok having it on day 8 x

3. The Following User Says Thank You to mish239 For This Useful Post:

amywillo86  (17-01-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mish239 ovulation is counted 36-48hrs after trigger. So you are 11dpo 😃 that's a great line for 11dpo xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Good Luck for Thursday!!! Such exciting news!

This thread moved so quickly and Ive forgotten so much of the protocols and medications!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Flower78. I can't wait until tomorrow morning!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by cag14 View Post
    Please don't shame me..

My heart breaks... seeing all the women around me have there pregnancy and babies.. just hoping I can join them. Such a happy time. A ex friend of mine who didn't want to be friends with me because all I do is boo hoo with trying to conceive had her baby last night.

I feel horrible
    We've all been there. I didn't speak to my sister for two years because she kept popping out babies while I was trying so hard to have one (she has 5 kids). People who have never had trouble don't tend to understand unfortunately.

You just do whatever you need to in order to make it through the bad times. If you need to hide or cry or whatever it's fine. Nobody here will judge because we know it's hard.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mish239 View Post
    I'm sorry girls I'm a real negative Nancy at the moment but right now I have locked myself in the toilet at work because my colleague who is 10 weeks pregnant is complaining to me about all the pregnancy symptoms she has. She knows what I am going thru, why would she think I want to hear her complain about it when I would die to have those symptoms!!!

I do know I'm being unreasonable and she doesn't mean any harm but right now I just can't deal!
    Not unreasonable at all! If she knows what you're going through she should keep it to herself! It would be different if she didn't know you were trying but if she does then going on about pregnancy is super rude. I felt the same when my sister carried on about taking "so long" to get pregnant with her twins...3 MONTHS! It took us 5 years to get DD! Some people just have no idea how to be tactful...

Thanks
    Reviews
    So much going on in here! I can't keep up ☺

I made the call today to start my FET cycle (AF arrived yesterday). So its all systems go. Which is weird because I don't have to do anything until the 25th because we're trying a natural FET. It makes me nervous and excited to think we could have another baby soon, the first 19 months of DDs life have just flown by. I'm still breastfeeding DD but my FS doesn't think it's a problem since AF arrives with regularity (sort of) and hormone levels were all fine.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg I'm in tears. I have done 4 egg collections and last one we upped the gonal f. In August I had 10 on each side. Today I only have 5 on each side. I'm so upset we won't get a lot of eggs for PGD.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mish239 View Post
    If ovulation is the day of trigger then I am 13dpo and 6dp5dt. I did test 3dp5dt to check that trigger was out of my system and I got a bfn so I am hopeful this is not a chemical like last time.
    BT is next Monday 23rd which is 12dp5dt and dh bday is Tuesday and we are going on a 5 day getaway down south on the wedns.
    I'm going to test again tomorrow morning, I told DH I was going to and he said no and I said well I am and you can't stop me hahaha

He just doesn't want me getting to excited or to sad.
    Ovulation is Day of collection so your 5 day transfer is 5 days from ovulation