Closed Thread
Page 53 of 122 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @cag14 and @amywillow86 I've also had difficulties with a best friend...I think I was probably leaning on her too much with my losses through this journey and she really pulled back/ cold but I think our friendship has developed some strange dynamics over the years that I'm seeing don't serve me anyway eg always pandering to her etc. I think somewhere I'm meant to get all these lessons and I've certainly grown through this ivf journey! It really helped me accessing counselling via the Medicare 'mental health plan' from your GP. I'd highly recommend it. My only suggestion is to make sure you find a good psychologist so you can go into the Gps with their contact info. I see a woman I really relate to whom would prob be my friend if she wasn't my counsellor! She's into similar things/ outlook etc. It's really strengthened me and I feel better in my relationship with my friend as I'm not leaving on her and in fact has given me clarity that the friendship has not been serving me. Big hugs x

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mummanow For This Useful Post:

amywillo86  (15-01-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    And the psych is actually really good. She has different perspectives on things that help. Her man was a sperm donor to her sister (with a female partner) so that may also give her some insight into this business!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @warratag I am in my 3rd day of needles. So I would say collection is Monday week normally 13 days after stimming

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mummanow thank you for your reply. I have a psychologist it's just not the same she hasn't been through anything like mine. It becomes a lonely journey when people don't understand and are mean towards you about it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well started injections today on antagonist cycle. Needle was fine wasn't very painful. Felt a bit down/tired all day. Not sure if its because drugs or mentally just bit stressed about it. I have been doing acupuncture very relaxing. We really want this maybe baby. But cannot get my hopes up until it works or not works. And since they told me I had a low amh 3.5 and getting closer to menopause made me feel old. And last chance. Venting sorry girls.

We decided to tell people because its to stressful to hold it in. But had people say stuff like just relax and it will work, just go on holidays, give it a break for 6 months and it will happen. But they just don't understand endo, blocked follupian tube. age, amh, stress of course. It could happen naturally but I feel like it isn't and we are running out of time. People just don't understand the intensity of it.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Wild2 For This Useful Post:

amywillo86  (16-01-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Wild2 - congrats on starting your injections. I wish you all the best. I am day 3 on injections.

I understand people don't get the intensity of it or the complexity of it. Some people like myself can't have a child naturally due to risk- even though I have been pregnant naturally twice. I just feel like screaming be quiet sometimes.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to cag14 For This Useful Post:

Wild2  (18-01-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @Wild fx crossed for you this cycle leads to your baby. Glad you didn't find the needle painful.

There is nothing worse than people who don't understand saying things like just relax, your trying to hard, just let it happen. You need to just breathe deep and ignore them. When I hear that I feel like yelling at them, this isn't a choice I've made for the fun of it.

AFM I've had quite a big of pain today. I hope it's not af coming. I'm really starting to worry this isn't going to work and I know that all the girls I work with are trying to get prego. There are 4 of us and one announced this week she is prego and I'm just waiting for the other 2 to tell me they are. I'm putting on a brave face but it's killing me but I don't want to sound mean. I will be really happy for them but at the same time I honestly think it will kill me.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to mish239 For This Useful Post:

Wild2  (18-01-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I completely forgot to add Orgalutran to my stimulations last night! I was meant to add it on day 5, but I just completely forgot and only took my Gonal and Luveris. I take them at 9pm every night. I remembered at 7am this morning (day 6) so I took it then. Do you think I've messed it up? Does that mean I have to do it every morning from now on (I prefer night time)? Also, it really hurt! the injection site is really red and swollen. I just Googled, and it is saying Orgalutran should be given in the upper leg. I did it in the stomach!
    Last edited by amywillo86; 16-01-2017 at 08:05.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Give your clinic a call @amywillo86. Hopefully you can take your next one tonight.
    I found it does leave a bit of redness and swelling and a bit itchy but it settles down in about 30 min and the more you take it the less reaction x

14. The Following User Says Thank You to mish239 For This Useful Post:

amywillo86  (16-01-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by amywillo86 View Post
    So I completely forgot to add Orgalutran to my stimulations last night! I was meant to add it on day 5, but I just completely forgot and only took my Gonal and Luveris. I take them at 9pm every night. I remembered at 7am this morning (day 6) so I took it then. Do you think I've messed it up? Does that mean I have to do it every morning from now on (I prefer night time)? Also, it really hurt! the injection site is really red and swollen. I just Googled, and it is saying Orgalutran should be given in the upper leg. I did it in the stomach!
    I think they'll tell you to take it at the same time, so I think they'll tell you t take it every morning, but give them a call and ask them and please let me know so I know what to do if I forget to take it..

16. The Following User Says Thank You to warratag For This Useful Post:

amywillo86  (16-01-2017)