ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

Closed Thread
Page 52 of 122 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @cag14 we are all here for you babe!! Have you started your cycle yet?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Flower78 I forgot to add that u r creating PGD normal embryos so ur eggs sound fine.. Weird that your fs has given up on u. Is it worth u seeing someone else for a second opinion if the unfortunate happens?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by cag14 View Post
    Please don't shame me..

My heart breaks... seeing all the women around me have there pregnancy and babies.. just hoping I can join them. Such a happy time. A ex friend of mine who didn't want to be friends with me because all I do is boo hoo with trying to conceive had her baby last night.

I feel horrible
    It's a shame your friend hasn't been there for you. It sound like you've been through a lot! Don't feel guilty about it at all! In our friends/family circle we've already had 2 babies born this year, and 4 more on the way. It's tough. I hope you are okay?

I lost my best friend through this process too.. I dont really know why but when she found out I was going through fertility testing, she just stopped talking to me. It hurts because I was there for her through a lot, but when it's my turn shes nowhere to be seen! It guess IVF weeds out bad friends!
    Last edited by amywillo86; 15-01-2017 at 06:54.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to amywillo86 For This Useful Post:

mummanow  (15-01-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good morning ladies, hope the new year is so far treating everyone well
    Just thought id pop in and see how everyone is doing and to give you an update on how things are going on my end.
    Since the last time i posted, we had been given the go ahead to start injections on the 19th of January going on day1 of my cycle, well it would appear that my body has decided to play nice and bring AF to visit 5 days early! Called the nurse yesterday and was told that we can start injections either tomorrow or tuesday. Day1 bloods tomorrow then its game on luckily i picked all my meds up on thursday... so heres hoping that myself and all others cycling this month get the BFPs that we are all aiming for. Love and baby dust to all xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Newlywed0506 I was starting on 19 Jan as well lol. My AF may come early but it hasn't come yet so we could be cycle buddies! Good luck to you. What are you objecting Gonal f as well?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @warratag
    I hope we are cycle buddies I have everything xd for you I am starting puregon 350 as my FSH and Orgalutran as my Antagonist. Thankyou and good luck to you as well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Newlywed0506 View Post
    Hi @warratag
    I hope we are cycle buddies I have everything xd for you I am starting puregon 350 as my FSH and Orgalutran as my Antagonist. Thankyou and good luck to you as well
    Hehehe I have everything crossed for u as well! I am taking 300 Gonal f and orgalutran as well. Not sure when I take orgalutran I think day 6. My trigger will be ovidrel. Looks like we are using much of the same xoxoxox good luck to you too
    I only do a blood test on day 5 and a scan on day 9 and that's it

9. The Following User Says Thank You to warratag For This Useful Post:

Newlywed0506  (15-01-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    My trigger is ovidrel as well so it definitely seems very similar Everything is beginning to seem so much more real now and the tears are flowing thick and fast as the day goes on knowing that each hour is a little bit closer to the start of it all.... Im not sure how the whole bloods and scan thing works, i am very uneducated where it comes to this process which is terrible on my part being a nurse hahah. All i know is that tomorrow morning i have my day1 bloods and go from there. Will they call me with the results??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mish239 View Post
    Sounds like you have the perfect night ahead @Flower78 for your little embryo to do its thing!

Does anyone know any good mocktail recipes?? It's such a warm day and since I can't have a drink I think a Mocktail would be good
    The mixed cranberry and pomegranate juice you can get, mixed 1/2 1/2 with soda water, lots of ice and fresh mint leaves

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by munchkin14 View Post
    @SoReady I am so incredibly sorry for the loss of your son. My twins were born just shy of 30wks so I can relate to the prematurity but cannot imagine the heartache of your loss. I hope this cycle gives you your much deserved 2nd take home baby xx
    Thank you