Closed Thread
Page 51 of 122 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by cag14 View Post
    Please don't shame me..

My heart breaks... seeing all the women around me have there pregnancy and babies.. just hoping I can join them. Such a happy time. A ex friend of mine who didn't want to be friends with me because all I do is boo hoo with trying to conceive had her baby last night.

I feel horrible
    There is no shame in that. When I first started TTC one of my best friends fell pregnant just after I had my chemical pregnancy (2nd round of IVF) I couldn't talk to her, see her or even mention her name, I had to have Counselling to deal with it. I felt awful about it but I was hurting from the core. I understand how you're feeling. I was lucky enough to fall pregnant 3 months later but I think our friendship would have ended if I hadn't as I just couldn't deal however this would have been from my end not hers - it's not fair of your friend to have abandoned you. I hope this is your round xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sending you hugs @cag14

Thanks
    Reviews
    @SoReady I am so incredibly sorry for the loss of your son. My twins were born just shy of 30wks so I can relate to the prematurity but cannot imagine the heartache of your loss. I hope this cycle gives you your much deserved 2nd take home baby xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @cag14 yes 60% is good. The other 40% seems bigger when it doesn't work. I'm sorry the three rounds haven't worked for you especially when it's such work to find embryos that aren't effected. Hoping you get your miracle. I get how hard it is to watch others get theirs, it's just so unfair.
    @Flower78 I bet that's hard to hear from your FS and adds a bit of pressure to this round. I still have two embryos so whilst I'm not confident it's easier to know there's a backup. I suspect the next round would be much harder for me to cope with. Do you think it's a fair statement by your FS to not use your eggs? How did you react to that?
    @munchkin14 sometimes you have to protect yourself which is ok too. I get that.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to be a pain ladies. But with deleting Facebook because it's hurting too much you ladies are the only support group I have

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET January/February 2017

Quote Originally Posted by cag14 View Post
    Sorry to be a pain ladies. But with deleting Facebook because it's hurting too much you ladies are the only support group I have
    Your not being a pain. We all understand how you feel and what your going thru. Let it out. That is why we have this group xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just realized I forgot my progesterone tonight. I'm 3 hrs late. I hope I haven't ruined my chances of frosty sticking

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lotsathoughts View Post
    @Flower78 I bet that's hard to hear from your FS and adds a bit of pressure to this round. I still have two embryos so whilst I'm not confident it's easier to know there's a backup. I suspect the next round would be much harder for me to cope with. Do you think it's a fair statement by your FS to not use your eggs? How did you react to that?.
    It's great you have two backups! I felt better the last cycle as I had a back up. I must say I really thought last cycle would work so it was pretty devastating for me.

I think my FS has given up on me. I'm not sure it is fair for her to say when two normal tested embryos fail that my eggs are no good. She has no proof of the lack of energy theory! I had two embryos from the same cycle as my DS (I was 35 then) that were BFNs too last year so I think something happened to me after I had DS.

However being in a same sex couple we have another option. My DP never wanted to carry but she has a great AMH and no issues we know of, so it makes sense to change to her carrying. So we are not at the end completely after this cycle, just at the end for me to be pregnant again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mish239 View Post
    I just realized I forgot my progesterone tonight. I'm 3 hrs late. I hope I haven't ruined my chances of frosty sticking
    No it won't matter I'm sure. I'm on three times a day and can't get the middle dose anywhere near at the same time each day!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hoping you get a bfp @Flower78! Shame you're on pregnyl though.. That stuff made me batty with poas!