Closed Thread
Page 49 of 122 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default IVF/FET January/February 2017

My BT isn't until the 23rd Jan. So still have a while to wait. Not sure I will poas before then, I think I will wait

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mish239 View Post
    My BT isn't until the 23rd Jan. So still have a while to wait. Not sure I will poas before then, I think I will wait
    Just had my transfer today and BT also on the 23rd!

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flower78 For This Useful Post:

MaybeBabyIVF  (14-01-2017),mummanow  (14-01-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews

Yes we're budgeting hard too @cag14 Good luck with the IVF. If we did another full round I'd prob save the money and do IVF but hopefully we don't. Love how you're our proof to have faith in our little embryos to grow
    @Snoopa I did PGS (Pre genetic screening) as I wasn't looking for a particular abmormality like @cag14 just any chromosomal abnormalities. We had a mmc in September last year after our third cycle and I was suggested to us after the results came back after the d&c. My little baby (I call it a baby even though doctor's never do!) had turner's. So it means it was a girl. So crazy to think they can know all of this so early. I'm 35 so they told me at least 50% would come back abnormal. I too am like you and don't want to go through that again. Miscarriage rates drop dramatically with tested embryos. Saying that you need to get pregnant first! Used a tested one in Nov and it didn't work. My FS says it still only has about 60% chance of working. If this next tested embryo doesn't work they'll do a biopsy for NK cells and scratch to help implantation.
    Can I also say it's ridiculous for a doc to say not to stress once you've had a loss. Impossible.
    @warratag I like your maths
    @SoReady exciting! Getting close
    @mish239 I was told that pregnyl is used when there weren't lots of follicles or during FET. Not sure why. But some people use it for other reasons.

AFM - I ovulated last month and my progesterone is at 64. It's good to know as it hopefully means I won't have to wait for a long time to get my period to start. It's also nice to know my body has found some sort of hormonal rhythm this last two months after what I put it through last year. Hoping for back to back normal cycles! Definitely feeling the high progesterone tho...bloats and aches. Fun!

I'll add, the ovulation is bitter sweet. Means that I've gotten my body into a place where if it wasn't for my blocked tubes I may have been able to maybe fall pregnant naturally.
    Last edited by lotsathoughts; 14-01-2017 at 12:57.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I look forward to seeing all your BFP ladies

Thanks
    Reviews
    @lotsathoughts that progesterone level is excellent. Was that done 7 days after you ovulated? I ovulated late last month and 7 days after I ovulated my progesterone was only 39 I think that's low but GP says anything over 30 indicates ovulation and is enough to sustain a pregnancy, but I've never fallen pregnant naturally..

I didn't know they use pregnyl for ladies who didn't have a lot of follicles. What is not a lot of follicles? Is it less than 15?

When do you start your back to back cycles?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Flower78 View Post
    We can hope together!!!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to mish239 For This Useful Post:

Flower78  (14-01-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews

@warratag yeah the nurse said if I don't get my period after 10 days to come in for a pregnancy test. Don't think she knows I have blocked tubes

I was briefly told pregnyl by a nurse when I asked why I went on pregnyl and not crinone for my FET. She said because they're only aiming to get one lead follicle so this is what they use. She said ladies with a low stim response would also use pregnyl. But didn't specify how many.

I just meant that it would be nice for the last two cycles to be of a regular length (not 40 days as some have been). So the last cycle was 28 days and currently I'm CD22 so hoping AF comes regularly again this month which will give me two normal cycles in a row. Ahhh the things we celebrate
    I won't do back to back cycles as I always need stim drugs for my lining and hormone levels. I'd be too scared to do a natural one as I haven't seen enough regular cycles to have faith in my body.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I know it's not possible, but miracles can happen @lotsathoughts! You have a great progesterone number, maybe your hubby has Olympic sperm!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to warratag For This Useful Post:

lotsathoughts  (14-01-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lotsathoughts View Post
    Yes we're budgeting hard too @cag14 Good luck with the IVF. If we did another full round I'd prob save the money and do IVF but hopefully we don't. Love how you're our proof to have faith in our little embryos to grow
    @Snoopa I did PGS (Pre genetic screening) as I wasn't looking for a particular abmormality like @cag14 just any chromosomal abnormalities. We had a mmc in September last year after our third cycle and I was suggested to us after the results came back after the d&c. My little baby (I call it a baby even though doctor's never do!) had turner's. So it means it was a girl. So crazy to think they can know all of this so early. I'm 35 so they told me at least 50% would come back abnormal. I too am like you and don't want to go through that again. Miscarriage rates drop dramatically with tested embryos. Saying that you need to get pregnant first! Used a tested one in Nov and it didn't work. My FS says it still only has about 60% chance of working. If this next tested embryo doesn't work they'll do a biopsy for NK cells and scratch to help implantation.
    Can I also say it's ridiculous for a doc to say not to stress once you've had a loss. Impossible.
    @warratag I like your maths
    @SoReady exciting! Getting close
    @mish239 I was told that pregnyl is used when there weren't lots of follicles or during FET. Not sure why. But some people use it for other reasons.

AFM - I ovulated last month and my progesterone is at 64. It's good to know as it hopefully means I won't have to wait for a long time to get my period to start. It's also nice to know my body has found some sort of hormonal rhythm this last two months after what I put it through last year. Hoping for back to back normal cycles! Definitely feeling the high progesterone tho...bloats and aches. Fun!

I'll add, the ovulation is bitter sweet. Means that I've gotten my body into a place where if it wasn't for my blocked tubes I may have been able to maybe fall pregnant naturally.
    Thanks for sharing @lotsathoughts. I am very sorry for your loss. I got a bfp after my second cycle and only got one embryo each time so I might give it a couple more goes before we explore this option.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Flower78 View Post
    Wishing you all the best!! Was this your pgs tested one! And did the lining look good when they transferred. Rest up and stick you little embie!!!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to mummanow For This Useful Post:

Flower78  (14-01-2017)