ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

Closed Thread
Page 120 of 122 FirstFirst ... 2070110118119120121122 LastLast
Results 1,191 to 1,200 of 1213
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sorry to hear your news @SydinMelb.. BFNs suck big.. Are you planning to cycle again? Or take a well deserved break? My clinic make me wait a month before I can cycle again which annoys me... :/

Thanks
    Reviews
    I don't know if I can handle triplets that is the hcg for 17dpo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by warratag View Post
    Sorry to hear your news @SydinMelb.. BFNs suck big.. Are you planning to cycle again? Or take a well deserved break? My clinic make me wait a month before I can cycle again which annoys me... :/
    They do suck, but we were prepared for it in light of how the cycle had gone.

We are going to wait 2 months (take the rest of the summer off) and go for it again then. Probably end of March. Same with my clinic, they want me to wait at least a month for my body to get back to 'normal'.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SydinMelb View Post
    They do suck, but we were prepared for it in light of how the cycle had gone.

We are going to wait 2 months (take the rest of the summer off) and go for it again then. Probably end of March. Same with my clinic, they want me to wait at least a month for my body to get back to 'normal'.
    Have a lovely break.. Yeah my clinic says the same thing but my body hoes back to normal in 2 weeks..... I might beg them not to wait a month......
    Wishing you all the best hun. I hope the next cycle is much better and results in your bfp!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @waratag that is great fertilization numbers! My BFP has come from an embryo that they didn't see fertilize at day 1 but at day 3 it was so it's great that they still watch them

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by warratag View Post
    4 of my 6 eggs fertilised. I'm very happy because we didn't use icsi this time, so natural selection it was which is great. The other 2 showed no signs of fertilisation but they'll continue to watch them just in case they do fertilise a bit later.

My next report is on day 3 then on day 5 before transfer, but they will call me on day 5 if none make it. Very nervous..

I have to take oripro twice a day starting tonight. I'm not really familiar with progesterone so can I ask, do you have to insert the pressaries at the same time every day, strictly 12 hours apart? Or can I put two up there at 6.30am and lie down and then do the same at 10.30pm when I go to sleep? I don't think I'm going to be able to do them exactly at the same time each day.....
    It doesn't have to be super strict like an hour later or earlier each day is ok.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to nattie84 For This Useful Post:

warratag  (03-02-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I agree with @nattie84 @warratag i took mine brekky, lunch and bed time and the times varied each day but were within an hour or so of the 'usual' time and everything went ok for me 😀

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you @nattie84 and @MrsBMum2be. Within an hour here and there is what the clinic told me as well. I guess I'll have to choose a time and try to make sure I get them in within the hour.. How annoying.. Work really gets in the way of life sometimes :/

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    BFP on blood test! 1290 HCG! 😲

11. The Following User Says Thank You to JustJaq For This Useful Post:

MaybeBabyIVF  (03-02-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @JustJaq thats amazing!! How many dpo are you? Did you do a multiple transfer? Congratulations!!!!