ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

Closed Thread
Page 12 of 122 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @munchkin14 wow that is alot tp deal with, im sorry any of us have to face this but we will all get there and be holding our babies soon im sure of it ☺ oh yes your so right, Im trying to keep that in my head but its so hard not to get carried away 😦
    @mish239 i am crossing my fingers for you! This could be your lucky cycle, try to be as positive as you can 😊 ill be thinking of you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Snoopa View Post
    Welcome! Sorry to hear about the chemical. That must be so hard! Hugs!
    I think we're all busting down the gate to get to Jan so we can start again! I can imagine the clinics will be very busy in Jan!
    I hope the 2nd one is more positive. Will it be a fresh cycle?
    Thanks @Snoopa I have 4 frosties two of them PGD'd and ready to go. I got my confirmation of BFN today so will get a call from my FS tomorrow to determine whether I should start again right away. BT next week to review progesterone levels. Hopefully 2nd time lucky. Good luck everyone!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by munchkin14 View Post
    @kattran I'm sorry to see you here fingers crossed you get good news today @MrsBMum2be I have PCOS, NK cells and we also have male factor issues so good times 🏻 my biggest piece of advice for you that I wish I had of really listened to is to go into this with an open mind & that your 1st round of IVF is really a trial run as no one knows how your body will respond but your FS will learn so much from the first cycle that if you do have to do a 2nd cycle it'll be with far more knowledge. That said I hope you dont have to listen to me & it works perfectly for you!! I'm just one of those unlucky ones that kept finding out there were more issues ! Bub hub is amazing... the advice I have got from here over the years has been priceless... if it wasn't for BH I would have my babies I'm sure of it.

Bring on January ladies...! I'm glad for the Christmas distraction but come Jan 1st I'll be chomping at the bit!
    Yep it's now confirmed BFN. I completely get that this was really a trial (an expensive one at that). But I know a lot more now than I did the first time! All Bub Hubbers have been really really helpful to me and I'm glad I've used this forum to keep me sane!

Bring on Jan!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to kattran For This Useful Post:

MrsBMum2be  (22-12-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    so sorry @kattran, I know that feeling well. Bring on Jan indeed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to warratag For This Useful Post:

kattran  (22-12-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Speaking of Jan.. Last day at work is tomorrow and then when I come back it's ready for stimms!!!! Holidays tend to go quickly so I know the next 2 weeks will fly by!!! I've never wished holiday time to fly by!!!!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to warratag For This Useful Post:

MrsBMum2be  (22-12-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by warratag View Post
    Speaking of Jan.. Last day at work is tomorrow and then when I come back it's ready for stimms!!!! Holidays tend to go quickly so I know the next 2 weeks will fly by!!! I've never wished holiday time to fly by!!!!
    Couldn't agree more!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Snoopa For This Useful Post:

warratag  (22-12-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm super surprised that so many clinics close over Christmas. My FS has some days off but staff are still working right through and she even has another FS fill in when she's off! DH and I were going to start ttc #2 this month but my cycle has kind of run into a few days away we have booked so January it is!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by KarmaJane View Post
    I'm super surprised that so many clinics close over Christmas. My FS has some days off but staff are still working right through and she even has another FS fill in when she's off! DH and I were going to start ttc #2 this month but my cycle has kind of run into a few days away we have booked so January it is!
    Apparently a lot of the clinics were open last year, but not this year.. I would have loved to cycle this month, but I guess January it is! Hurry up January!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mine is closed dec 25,26 and Jan 1. I just got a negative so guess we're back at it....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by sabrina1717 View Post
    Mine is closed dec 25,26 and Jan 1. I just got a negative so guess we're back at it....
    I'm very sorry hun Any explanation from your FS as to why it's a negative?