Closed Thread
Page 112 of 122 FirstFirst ... 1262102110111112113114 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 1213
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey can someone tell me how to send a personal message?
    Trying to message you @Flower78 but don't know how 😃

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Are you on an app? I have an iPhone and there is a heading for Message on the drop down list.
    Sent you a pm and hopefully you can reply to it?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by xinan View Post
    I think I'm out.
    D9p3dt today and nothing on HPT. For BT on Saturday as planned but will clearly be confirmation alone.
    I knew it was a long shot but can say I'm not disappointed.

Not sure what the next step will be. I can't do another six months of zoladex for a while due to the risk of osteoporosis. Maybe a break is in order, this cycle has been really hard and I really need a holiday.
    I would give it at least another 2 days. I certainly wouldn't count it out until 9dp5dt so you still have two days in my book. I really hope you're not out yet

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsMeSandy View Post
    I'm feeling the same!! I had my scan yesterday and had like24 good sized follicles and a bunch of smaller ones she didn't count, she said my ovaries are literally almost touching their so bulging with eggs.

But today I'm so bloated I look 4 months pregnant and walking hurts. I trigger tonight at 8pm and have EPU Friday....sure they can't grow too much more, it's so painful!
    Hun, I was the same last stim, so bloated and big and I got 24 eggs. I was in a lot of pain after the retrieval too. I was even put on endone and some other pains meds and it lasted for a few days. It's the worst but hopefully it means you get a good haul too

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET January/February 2017

Amywillo86 I would definitely be getting blood tests not only to check your hcg levels but also your progesterone levels.
    I usually stay on progesterone until about 10 weeks pregnant. Crinone is expensive when you don't get it as part of your IVF cycle though so if it's not a stim cycle I use progesterone pessaries. They're still expensive but not as bad as crinone.

High hcg levels can indicate twins but really only the scan will confirm that. My first bt with my first son was over 1100 when the average is more like 300 and he was just a single pregnancy so don't read too much into the numbers

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone. I went to see my FS today. We're either going ahead with another FET but changing from crinone to injectables or doing a lining biopsy. There are 2 lining biopsies that test the cells which will be $2,000. Has anyone done that before?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by warratag View Post
    Thanks so much @munchkin14, @mish239, @nattie84
    @ItsMeSandy my uneasy feeling subsided the next day.. Your poor ovaries are laden with eggs! I hope they are all great quality eggs!!

I agree with @nattie84. I say there's no harm taking progesterone for as long as possible although I know you might have trouble getting them without a prescription.. Esp if your clinic had decided you don't need anymore.

I don't take orgalutran tonight, do I? My trigger was last night so today is a trigger free night, right?

I would much rather be knocked out than be awake for EPU!! I'm worried I'm going to move and they're going to lose the egg!
    Good luck for your EPU!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Omg! I know I've mostly lurked in this thread and most of you don't know me from a bar of soap... but i had to share:

BFP on HPT!

Blood test tomorrow!

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JustJaq For This Useful Post:

ItsMeSandy  (02-02-2017),MrsBMum2be  (02-02-2017),sabrina1717  (02-02-2017),Wishnhope  (02-02-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by JustJaq View Post
    Omg! I know I've mostly lurked in this thread and most of you don't know me from a bar of soap... but i had to share:

BFP on HPT!

Blood test tomorrow!
    Congratulations, that's very exciting!

Thanks
    Reviews
    For anyone who has been on Progynova and Progesterone on a HRT cycle, did you get your period on time if it was a BFN?