Closed Thread
Page 111 of 122 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112113121 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 1213
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @amywillo86 when I had my BT with my twins (16DPO) my HCG was 386 - at that gestation they want it to be in the 100's so based on the BT I was pretty sure I was having twins as it was a double transfer. I took progesterone right up until 12wk - it was a full stim fresh transfer. If I get pregnant again I'll have to take it the entire pregnancy up to 36wks, that's due to a cervix issue discovered in my twin preg. From memory yours was a full stim cycle too?? I'd be wanting to stay on it until 12wks for piece of mind. Or at least get BT for progesterone to make sure it's not dropping
    @Endo85 that line looked awesome!!
    @mish239 have you had your repeat BT?
    @warratag yay for trigger I always feel like nothing is happening! IVF plays with your mind!!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to munchkin14 For This Useful Post:

amywillo86  (01-02-2017),warratag  (01-02-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by amywillo86 View Post
    The lines haven't got much darker on the First Response, so I took a different test (yes I have a stash of various HPTs The top one is 6dt5dt and the bottom two are 7dp5dt. I threw away the 5 day one because it was driving me nuts. Does it matter if it doesn't get much darker each day? I called my clinic and they said they generally don't do a BT... they trust the HPTS. They wait for the ultrasound at 7 weeks to confirm. She said if I really want to I can do one, but it's not necessary. Is that normal?
    Do a frer tomorrow & compare to yesterday's. HCG doubling hours is normally 48hrs.

Quote Originally Posted by Endo85 View Post
    Here is yesterday test and today's on the bottom at 12dp3dt
    Looking good Endo X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by warratag View Post
    Anyone know if eggs continue to grow after the trigger? I feel like my ovaries are about to explode.. I don't know if I can put up with this pain until EPU on Thursday...

I'm feeling the same!! I had my scan yesterday and had like24 good sized follicles and a bunch of smaller ones she didn't count, she said my ovaries are literally almost touching their so bulging with eggs.

But today I'm so bloated I look 4 months pregnant and walking hurts. I trigger tonight at 8pm and have EPU Friday....sure they can't grow too much more, it's so painful!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ItsMeSandy For This Useful Post:

warratag  (01-02-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @munchkin14 yes I have had my repeat BT and all is good, it's still a BFP. I'm still in worry mode that something is going to go wrong and I think I will be for a while to come but very excited that our last Frosty worked

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck for your retrieval @warratag.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to mish239 For This Useful Post:

warratag  (01-02-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default IVF/FET January/February 2017

Quote Originally Posted by amywillo86 View Post
    I just spoke to my doctor, and she confirmed I can stop taking Crinone on Saturday - 2 weeks after taking my first Crinone. Did anyone else stop it this early? I'm a little worried about stopping. She didn't feel like I needed a blood test either, but encouraged me to get one to put my mind at ease. I will go tomorrow morning for a BT- whether they want me there or not I want to know if my numbers high enough to celebrate - and if there's a possibility of twins. Can they tell that from the blood test this early?
    Get your progesterone levels checked before stopping!!! My stupid FS told me to stop early and I had a miscarriage as my progesterone plummeted.. I wish I had of been more forceful!
    @warratag good luck for tomorrow!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nattie84 For This Useful Post:

amywillo86  (01-02-2017),warratag  (01-02-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks so much @munchkin14, @mish239, @nattie84
    @ItsMeSandy my uneasy feeling subsided the next day.. Your poor ovaries are laden with eggs! I hope they are all great quality eggs!!

I agree with @nattie84. I say there's no harm taking progesterone for as long as possible although I know you might have trouble getting them without a prescription.. Esp if your clinic had decided you don't need anymore.

I don't take orgalutran tonight, do I? My trigger was last night so today is a trigger free night, right?

I would much rather be knocked out than be awake for EPU!! I'm worried I'm going to move and they're going to lose the egg!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by warratag View Post
    Thanks so much @munchkin14, @mish239, @nattie84
    @ItsMeSandy my uneasy feeling subsided the next day.. Your poor ovaries are laden with eggs! I hope they are all great quality eggs!!

I agree with @nattie84. I say there's no harm taking progesterone for as long as possible although I know you might have trouble getting them without a prescription.. Esp if your clinic had decided you don't need anymore.

I don't take orgalutran tonight, do I? My trigger was last night so today is a trigger free night, right?

I would much rather be knocked out than be awake for EPU!! I'm worried I'm going to move and they're going to lose the egg!
    I wasn't knocked out for my EPU but I found that I slept through the whole thing anyway! That's correct no Orgaultran or Gonal tonight, it's a free day. Good luck with Epu! Let us know how it goes.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @warratag my understanding is that the day after trigger you don't use any of the other drugs. Good luck for tomorrow!

AFM I have to call the clinic tomorrow to find out what time my transfer will be on Saturday. I bet they won't know first thing so I'll have to keep calling them all day to catch the scientist. I don't really care though, my main concern is what if our embie doesn't survive the thaw...we only have one

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Good Luck for tomorrow @warratag

And fx for a perfectly thawed embie and successful transfer Saturday @nettz84

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Wishnhope For This Useful Post:

nettz84  (02-02-2017)