+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Complications with pregnancy soon after loss

Hi everyone just abit worried we lost our beautiful son 4 months ago he was stillborn at 32 weeks. We have recently found out we are pregnant again! But at 5.5 weeks starting having brown spotting which turned red now back to brown no cramps hcg levels increasing so confused anyone else experience this? Tia xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ams888 View Post
    Hi everyone just abit worried we lost our beautiful son 4 months ago he was stillborn at 32 weeks. We have recently found out we are pregnant again! But at 5.5 weeks starting having brown spotting which turned red now back to brown no cramps hcg levels increasing so confused anyone else experience this? Tia xx
    Hi @Ams888 First of all im so sorry for your loss that is just heartbreaking.

Im in the same boat right now with the brown then red then brown with no pain and I was 5 weeks yesterday. My hcg is increasing but not how it should what are your levels? I have to go back in 2 days for another.
    I just really hope its not an ectopic which is an option for whats happening.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @BEARD88 Thankyou it's been hard few months. My hcg had doubled over the both times I had done it. How was yours?
    I need to do an ultrasound to make sure all is ok I'm thinking maybe bleeding due to a recent birth and my body hasn't recovered so unsure and confused just hoping it will all be ok

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well thats a great sign @Ams888.

Mine however was 91 on Friday and 3 days later (yesterday) was only 110. So i know its over but just dont want too drag the process out.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @BEARD88 have they asked you to do a scan? Probably the only way you will be able to really tell. I have been told as long as it is increasing it's a good sign hope it works out xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Not yet my FS said its too early.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hugs. My DD was stillborn back in June and we are 5weeks on Thursday. Spotting can be 'normal' in early pregnancy. The fact it's gone back to brown is good and the no cramps is a good sign too. Try taking it easy for a few days and see if it improves x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hugs to you too @MaybeBabyIVF sorry to hear of the loss of your baby xx have a scan this week so will keep you posted. How are you finding being pregnant again soon after loss?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Ams888 For This Useful Post:

MaybeBabyIVF  (13-12-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ams888 View Post
    Hugs to you too @MaybeBabyIVF sorry to hear of the loss of your baby xx have a scan this week so will keep you posted. How are you finding being pregnant again soon after loss?
    Have had 1 freak out moment during the week when I was getting cramps but I've still got the girls from my due in group who've been talking me down when the anxiety hits. Would be lost without them. I'm sure I'll have plenty more to come also. Come join us in the Aug thread.