+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Recently come off pill?

Has anyone else recently come off the pill?
    Share any symptoms, has your period come yet, are you pregnant?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there!

I came off the pill around 2 weeks ago. I did have the withdrawal bleeding for two days and now waiting to see when AF arrives. I haven't had any cm (TMI sorry) which I find a bit odd as on the pill I always did.

Do you have any symptoms?

We're not actively TTC until February, and I'm not pregnant.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had withdrawal bleed for a few days, now having constant period like cramps like a dull pain and no sign of AF
    Had a bit of CM a week ago, so thinking I maybe ovulated ? So confusing!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I came off pill a month ago

Thanks
    Reviews
    I came off the pill on 30th of October, had my withdrawal bleed on the 3rd of November for 5 days but since then I haven't had my AF. We are trying to conceive so it's quite frustraiting not knowing what going on, I bought black mores conceive well tablets hoping all the nutrients will get my hormones back in to place. I'm booked in for a blood test in Jan too to check my hormone levels. Has anyone else got any tips what to do to speed up the process or do I just have to wait, I've heard it can take up to 12 months??

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's so hard to understand what's happening when you first come off isn't it! I stopped taking the pill on the 29th of November, so completely unsure when I should be expecting my AF. Ever since I had my withdrawal bleed I've been quite dry though, which is annoying. I am on antibiotics for a little bug I got in Bali so maybe that's also part of the problem?! I am taking Elevit to get my body ready for baby (hopefully very early 2017), and also charting through a couple of apps. Hopefully it doesn't take too long for my body to get back to normal mode because we want to actively TTC February 2017.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I just stopped the pill the other day and am having af now. I'm hoping it goes the same as the last time we were ttc as even though I had long cycles (I think they were 36ish days), they regulated straight away, so once the charting app I was using worked that out, it was able to correctly tell me my ovulation date.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow we stopped at the same time, I actually stopped on the 29th too (wedding night) 😊 And we want a baby as soon as possible but I think stressing about it also makes it worse. I've had period pain etc but no bleeding! I just want it to come back now so I can work out when I ovulate! I would hate if it took over 6 months for it to even come back!