+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 54 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Ps. Omg 10 weeks! It's so crazy isn't it!! I'm 30 weeks today. I looove that I finally look pregnant haha. I didn't get the pregnancy glow though!

What about you? How are you finding everything else?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default IVF babies due March/April/May 2017#2

@SurferGalGC thanks for those snack ideas! I think I'll be adding some of them in. Yesterday all my levels were below 5, starting to think maybe I was misdiagnosed because other than adding the snacks in I haven't really changed my diet. However it is making me not add in a treat here and there so I guess it's not a bad thing.

I'm sure you do have that pregnancy glow, I think it just happens so gradually that you don't notice it yourself but when you see people you haven't seen for a little they definitely notice it. I'm loving that I'm starting to look pregnant now too, everyone keeps telling me how small I look which is starting to drive me nuts. But I guess I'd rather be small than huge! Bubs is measuring spot on according to my OB so nothing to worry about. Everything else is going well, my MS has finally stopped I think!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @hopefull29 that's pretty good that's all of your levels are below 5! You mustn't have a bad case of it. I don't think I'm too bad but you're even better! My 2hr levels range from about 4.8-6.8 usually.

It's kind of a blessing in disguise though isn't it. It has made me eat so much healthier!! And my DH too for that matter.

Haha everyone says the same to me! I'm tall and skinny but bubs seems to be hiding in my long torso. And I'm carrying pretty low I think. I've had to go out and buy fitted clothes to show off the little bump haha. I'm measuring five days behind so kind of relieved that I have some growing room just in case the GD has any effect.

Any suggestions on where to get nice plain fitted singlets? I just want some cheap ones for Pilates but can't find the right ones.. either they're too short or the bigger sizes gape around my chest haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls!
    I've just checked in for the first time in over a week! I've missed so much! @hopefull29 Sorry to hear about the GD diagnosis. Definitely a bit rough that your OB took 2 weeks to get the results to you. A phone call wouldn't have gone astray!! @SurferGalGC Sounds like you've got the GD management completely under control! Well done for being so diligent! Not long now!!
    AFM 33+3 today . Saw the OB last Tuesday. At this stage bub is breech. A bit concerning but according to the OB we've still got a couple of wks before we need to get too concerned. Been doing lots of inversions to try & get bub to turn. I think bubs size (measuring 2+wks ahead) and my small stature isn't working to our advantage...
    Started antenatal classes with DH last Tuesday. Everything is feeling very real & close now!!! Anyone else planning/ started their antenatal classes?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Surgergalgc your levels sound good too. Well done! I had my highest reading today after my morning smoothie of 5.6 but it was pretty big and full of fruit and coconut water.
    Wearing fitted clothes definitely make a huge difference to how pregnant you look. If I wear normal clothes I just look a bit chunkier but if they're tight I definitely look pregnant. I'm tall also so we definitely have more room for bubs to stretch out. I'm not a singlet wearer but I do have some good fitted maternity tshirts that I think also come in singlets from ripe maternity. They're really good quality. I also have lesser quality ones from boohoo which were about $10 each so not fussed if they don't last!
    @Muchulu1 thanks Hun. I can't believe you have like 6 weeks left. How bloody exciting!! And bubs measuring 2 weeks ahead might mean it's not even 6 weeks!
    I hope your inversions work and bubs does a flip. We're doing a 1 day antenatal class in a few weeks. I'm really looking forward to it. It's going to be a full on day though- 8am til 5:30pm.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Muchulu1 Wow not long to go now! Very exciting! Hope bub flips soon so you dont stress too much! Would love to hear how your antenatal classes go. I start mine on 11th February and they run over three Saturdays for 3 hours each. Am looking forward to going as I am only just now starting to feel like this whole thing is real and feel like I really need to be more prepared!

I got a few cheap fitted maternity singlets from Kmart and target. The Kmart ones have built in bra and you can choose cup size. I also really like the target ones as they seem to fit well. I wear the target ones to pregnancy yoga.

@ SurferGalgc and @hopefull29 Congrats on managing the GD really well. Sounds like you are both doing awesome! I have my GTT test today finally! It went pretty well. Didn't love the drink but wasnt as bad as I anticipated. Didn't get sick at all or headache either which was great but after the test I was super tired. Not sure why but I just couldn't stop yawning and had to go home and have a nap! Got a good nights sleep last night too so thought that was weird. Had the day off work though so was nice just to relax for a while. How long do you think it would take for results to come back. I'm anxious to know either way!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Positivity For This Useful Post:

SurferGalGC  (24-01-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Positivity glad you didn't feel sick afterwards. Hopefully that's a good sign. I felt pretty sick after mine for most of the day. I was also really tired. I've heard it makes heaps of people tired. Results should only take a few days to come in, maybe even just the 1 day depending on where you're located. Fingers crossed you're all good!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @lotsathoughts am I seeing some exciting news on the forum!? Congratulations Hun!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to hopefull29 For This Useful Post:

lotsathoughts  (25-01-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @hopefull29 I was actually going to come on here and let you guys know, how funny. My original crew Just been a crazy week. In one week I've found out I'm possibly pregnant!!

So Wednesday last week I woke up with cramps and tingling. Did a POAS and it was a squinter. Panicked thinking it must be ectopic, still don't know for sure. Anyway had a fever too, possibly from a throat infection I woke up with too! Did a scan Thurs, showed nothing, still too early. BT with GP showed HCG at 38 at 3+ 5. Then next day with repromed my BT showed HCG at 99. Then Sat (4weeks) my HCG was 159.

Another follow up bt this Friday. And early scans will be on the cards to check for ectopic. But no more pains since so that's good.

So with two blocked tubes, the impossible MAY have happened. You can imagine how excited/freaked out we are.

Can you believe it?!!!!

So feeling tired and hungry so both good signs. Just waiting for Friday to roll around.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lotsathoughts For This Useful Post:

Gypsy37  (27-01-2017),hopefull29  (25-01-2017),Muchulu1  (26-01-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    O-M-G @lotsathoughts this is amazing news!!! I'm so so happy for you. It really does only take 1 to get through. Amazing. Sounds like it's meant to be. I so hope this is your take home bubba, after a ****ty end to the year last year you deserve this so much.
    All the best for Friday. Keep us posted xxx

14. The Following User Says Thank You to hopefull29 For This Useful Post:

lotsathoughts  (25-01-2017)